Beautiful Rubi at my gym this morning

Rubicon Bob

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Rubi, 17 Grand Cherokee, 2020 GCM LE Gladiator
I should consider getting one of these but I'd need to tie a rope to it so my wife could pull it up into the Gladiator :clap: after she uses it
My wife is disabled and walks with a cane. She actually has a step stool like this with a rope to pull it into the JT.
Sponsored

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
My friend has one and uses it to put bikes on the roof rack of his Subaru. Very handy and compact when folded. I made a mental note to get one (maybe not purple) and this is the reminder.
Ours is black.

I should consider getting one of these but I'd need to tie a rope to it so my wife could pull it up into the Gladiator :clap: after she uses it
I'm old school. I put it out for her and pick it up after she gets in, she just slides out LOL.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Ours is black.

I'm old school. I put it out for her and pick it up after she gets in, she just slides out LOL.
If I'm over there on her side already why bother?! :whatsgoingon: I'm currently lifting her up helping her get in and lowering her down to help her out. :handsinair:

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr ,2020 jt gladiator
the automatic folding step/slider would probably be much more elegant .my wife has had 2 hips replaced , will probably need knees someday , so I think I would spend a little xtra for her comfort and safety getting in an out .

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
Well when you see my gladiator jacked up and parked in handicap maybe take the time to ask why or shut up, me well I had a damn virus fo Afghanistan destroy my heart so at 42 I had a pacemaker/defibrillator implant and two stents. Survived 4 yes 4 widow makers in one month. So my new normal is not even close to where I was before but I can still drive a bad ass Jeep across terrain and I can still exercise somewhat
So hats off to who’s sweet Jeep that belongs to and maybe Jeep parking rules will apply and we’ll be side by side in handicap spaces.

What are the dangers of a defibrillator?

upload_2020-1-22_10-1-37.png

Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
the automatic folding step/slider would probably be much more elegant .my wife has had 2 hips replaced , will probably need knees someday , so I think I would spend a little xtra for her comfort and safety getting in an out .
‘We have the folding steps rails on our F-350 and we love them. Highly recommended. I’m debating removing the rock rails and installing those on my Gladiator.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I saw an awesome Sting Grey at my gym this morning also....
Then I pressed the button, jumped right in and drove off!

Have a great day!

FishChowder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cmax
Must be tough climbing up in that being handicapped and all. Nice rig tho
I saw a sticker on a sweet, very lifted JK rolling on what looked to be 40's last week, that said "I don't look disabled? Well, you don't look ignorant." I got a laugh out of it. Obviously that dude has been put into awkward sitautions in the past.

That said, love that rubi.

xpcdoojk

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes SLK300 MINI Cooper S Volvo XC40

MoparDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR manual /2023 ZLE manual /2018 Demon #1399
I bought a grey one like that at Harbor Freight Sunday for 7.99. I stuck it behind the back seats. Figure at some point I am going to have a frail person or small person need help getting in my Rubicon JT.

JC
I have a black one behind my back seat also "just in case."
it fits perfect back there too.

Sponsored

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G
This nice looking Firecracker Rubi was parked outside my gym on Roswell road this morning at 8:00 as I was leaving. Beauty!

77E55559-7397-4AD2-89A6-450AFA32E5B2.jpeg
Yes, I saw this same guy at a restaurant in Brookhaven last weekend. I noticed then that he had a Demon sticker on the front quarters, but didn't get a chance to ask him if there was a Hemi in it.

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr ,2020 jt gladiator
Jelly gladiator, regardless of what everyone else is talking about, thanks for your service

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Back to the OP, that Gladiator is nice but IMO black wheels are so yesterday (yes, I have them on my Raptor but only until I need tires).

And height of my Gladiator (37's + 3.5" Metalcloak lift) does make reaching into the bed on off road trips more challenging so I did buy this from Amazon (link previously provided)...
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 4.29.55 PM.png

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
You guys beat me to it--I have a gray Harbor Freight stool behind the left rear seat also.
Sponsored