JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
Does your full height rack line up with your newly released roof rack?
I’ll take that as a no?
Sorry we missed that message! No, the full height rack is an inch or two under the center height of the hardtop and the roof rack sits about 3" total above the center of the top.

JTBR_1.jpg

Sponsored

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
In the wild

Jeep Gladiator Bed Racks - Now Available IMG_8087

Jeep Gladiator Bed Racks - Now Available IMG_8087
I really like your setup and I am looking to do something similar. How's the Tonneau cover holding up and is it easy to roll up and down w/ the rack?

Which Access cover did you end up going with?

And lastly can you or @JcrOffroad measure the amount of space under the cover? I am looking at putting an ARB 63QT under the cover. It fits under the factory roll up and is only 17in high. Much appreciated!

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
@JcrOffroad I am really like the full rack for the gladiator. Besides the question I posted above. Do you have solutions for attaching an awning on your full height racks? Thanks!

Seansmd

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiaator Rubicon 2020, 2018 Audi SQ5, 1967 Camaro RS/SS
Occupation
Tech
I really like your setup and I am looking to do something similar. How's the Tonneau cover holding up and is it easy to roll up and down w/ the rack?

Which Access cover did you end up going with?

And lastly can you or @JcrOffroad measure the amount of space under the cover? I am looking at putting an ARB 63QT under the cover. It fits under the factory roll up and is only 17in high. Much appreciated!
The tonneau is the literider and it has held up fine. I don't open it often, you have to lift the back cross member diagonally past the uprights and then roll it up, and repeat at cab. I have the ARTC 65Q, it fits underneath the closed tonneau.

Last edited:

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The tonneau is the literider and it has held up fine. I don't open it often, you have to lift the back cross member diagonally past the uprights and then roll it up, and repeat at cab. I have the ARTIC 65Q, it fits underneath the closed tonneau.
That vid was perfect! Not too big of a deal to roll it up. Looks like this tonneau cover works with rebel off road’s rack system as well.

Saw your license plate so next time I’m making a SoCal trip I will have to drop you off some Pliny. I can’t make a trip down there without supplying my buddies!

Sponsored

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
I love the @JcrOffroad half-rack on mine. Has anyone found a RETRACTABLE tonneau cover that will work with it?

Jeep Gladiator Bed Racks - Now Available IMG_1983.JPG

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love the @JcrOffroad half-rack on mine. Has anyone found a RETRACTABLE tonneau cover that will work with it?

Jeep Gladiator Bed Racks - Now Available IMG_1983.JPG
See the video above your post. The access tonneau cover works fine with the rack.

PropWash

First Name
Nickolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep JKU
The full height JCR rack and full compliment of the 3 bed MOLLE panels is a game changer for us.

We can fit the YAKIMA bars on top for 4 bike trays AND the large SKI box carrier leaving the whole bed free for other misc bulky camp gear.

We are so excited to finally be able to go out and make use of our toys.

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
See the video above your post. The access tonneau cover works fine with the rack.
I have the half-rack. I know the rollup does work (if you move it around)....was hoping for a slider so you don't have to move the cover around so much. (Not looking to climb in lol)>

Seansmd

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiaator Rubicon 2020, 2018 Audi SQ5, 1967 Camaro RS/SS
Occupation
Tech
That vid was perfect! Not too big of a deal to roll it up. Looks like this tonneau cover works with rebel off road’s rack system as well.

Saw your license plate so next time I’m making a SoCal trip I will have to drop you off some Pliny. I can’t make a trip down there without supplying my buddies!
For sure! I missed the younger this year!

Please put me on your disti list!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.