First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
That’s interesting they screwed up the mileage- my recent service was all documented wirelessly - I don’t think they ever looked at the odometer.
They completed the clutch recall, but the mileage on the app still says the 64497 miles. As long as it doesn't affect my warranty, I guess I won't worry about it.

Have a few more parts on order, waiting for arrival next week. An extra Launch Edition rim/tpms sensor to rotate the spare into the normal tire rotation, factory LED taillights, Mopar Tail Rail kit, and a Tazer Mini. I just installed a Falcon Nexus 2.2 steering stabilizer, and changed all the lights up front to S-V.4 LED's, including some switch back white/amber turn signals.

IMG_20200530_195503.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
Your warranty will be fine. Everyone makes mistakes, it happens to the best of us, fat fingers, wrong repair order gets the mileage typed into it, no worries FCA/Jeep are aware mistakes will happen

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FYI I can now order 2021 models for those that have been asking me about when you can, now is your time

***EDIT*** There is an option for a DIESEL... not sure if that should be or not but its there

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
FYI I can now order 2021 models for those that have been asking me about when you can, now is your time

***EDIT*** There is an option for a DIESEL... not sure if that should be or not but its there
Diesel on the Mojave???? :fingerscrossed:

Reactions: JP1

Sponsored

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry no such luck
I knew it was a long shot. On the other hand, FCA just announced a Hellcat Durango, so maybe we'll get a Hellcat Mojave?

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I knew it was a long shot. On the other hand, FCA just announced a Hellcat Durango, so maybe we'll get a Hellcat Mojave?
Think we'd see a hellcat ram be released first in my opinion, more market for that. Im surprised to see that motor go into the durango before the ram, but then again the grand cherokee has a very similar front end compared to the durango so likely easier, faster, and costs less to put it in the durango first

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Think we'd see a hellcat ram be released first in my opinion, more market for that. Im surprised to see that motor go into the durango before the ram, but then again the grand cherokee has a very similar front end compared to the durango so likely easier, faster, and costs less to put it in the durango first
There is a Hellcat Ram coming, the TRX. The announcement is supposed to be sometime this summer, according to FCA's FB posts.

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a Hellcat Ram coming, the TRX. The announcement is supposed to be sometime this summer, according to FCA's FB posts.

Ahhh didn't know that was out there besides speculation on the public's part... I think it will be a good seller, but being a jeep guy, i'd love to see a hellcat JT. Whats a Raptor? lol

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
I'd expect a supercharged Mojave before a Hellcat for weight savings. I'd look for a street truck "Track Hawk" version to come out for them to put a Hellcat in.

Sponsored

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator

where did you find the 2021 build? I looked on Jeep and could not find it

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Selec-Trac is now available:
Jeep Gladiator Below Invoice Discussion @ Motor Inn of Spirit Lake 2020-07-02 15_20_23-https___www.jeepgladiatorforum.com_forum_attachments_gladiator-7-1-20-pdf
Sponsored