Below invoice Pennsylvania?

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
That’s 9% on MSRP not invoice. Gupton in TN gave me the same OTD on a $63k MSRP. Most guys are getting 13% off MSRP or more. Honestly not worth going to any other dealer.
This is a thread about Pennsylvania though. Not too many people are willing to go to Tennessee. And I HIGHLY doubt “most guys” are getting 13% or more off MSRP. The most I’ve seen for the area is 10%.
Sponsored

samw5

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet Silver Gladiator Rubicon
MSRP was just shy on $60k.
I paid $54 out of the door tax and tag.
Invoice was 55. Price without tax was 52. That's over 9% but I guess I'm sure folks calculate that differently...

I'm happy with the deal, figured I'd give options to someone looking for something closer than TN.

CoachRich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Importer Exporter
Anyone buy from Rentschler in Slatington Pa? It's 3 hrs from me and they have a Blue Mojave that is almost perfect. I am working with Craig at Koons in Va. on ordering from the factory but I've never gone that route before. Excited to get back into the Jeep world.

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
Rentschler said they're doing orders for MSRP and if I got 6% under invoice (Koons) I should take it.

This was just two days ago.

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
Craig at Koons is great to work with.

Sponsored

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
It’s worth a call to Tom @ Chapman CDJR in Horsham, PA.

I just ordered with them and he has been very prompt with communicating. An advertised point less than the guy in Tenn. who varies from slow to completely unresponsive, however Tom may be making it up with it very attractive financing. We’ll see.

I wanted to keep it below the Mason Dixon and Mike @ Atlanta Auto Mall was also consistently prompt in replying but I was already in the works w PA.

Smoke Machine

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Got a 2021 JTRD for 1% under invoice (Tread Lightly) + $1,000 Rebate + 0% for 36-months on a custom ordered Jeep from Toledo Ohio. Used Dave Baldwin at D’Ambrosio in Downingtown. Real easy deal. No hassles. Jeep arrived just as ordered in 28-days!!
Jeep Gladiator Below invoice Pennsylvania? 6BE67555-C15B-4959-A08B-8166E97AA215

mattsmith712

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 xj
Occupation
Jack of all trades
Anyone buy from Rentschler in Slatington Pa? It's 3 hrs from me and they have a Blue Mojave that is almost perfect. I am working with Craig at Koons in Va. on ordering from the factory but I've never gone that route before. Excited to get back into the Jeep world.
I went to rentschler on Monday 8/30 to test drive a 6 speed rubicon. The place is about an hour from me and was the only dealer in 50 miles of me that had one in stick. The sales person started with their typical sales douche routine. About 3 minutes in he asked me what I do for a living. I explained to him that I'm an ASE master tech and I'm also a gm and nissan certified master tech and currently working as a store manager for a regional auto shop chain.(half of that is total BS but hey. It's a salesmans job to lie to the customer, why can't I play his game) He turned sales douche mode off immediately.

Test drive complete. Ok, I have questions and I'd like to order one.

Questions answered. We played with the dealer car configurator. Came out to $55640. I tell him I'll be using my affiliate pricing. I watched his face drop as I said it. He stands up and says he's going to go get the print out for me and then proceeds to disappear. 10 minutes later and here comes the sales manager walking up.

He sits down, hands me the printout with a price of $54xxx. I mention to him about using my affiliate pricing. The guy gets all butthurt and says "we dont do affiliate pricing as per the owner. Here's the invoice price, the holdback is mine and here's your price. I won't go lower than that because you're ordering one, so that price comes right from the factory. You won't do better than that even with affiliate pricing."

"ok. Let's see here. You're $2000 over invoice and you inflated your holdback number thinking I wouldnt notice. Alright, thanks for your time"

He said nothing.

Tl:Dr don't waste your time with rentschler.

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Picked up my gladiator from Tom at Chapman in Horsham PA

Literally the easiest dealership purchase experience
Congrats! and I’m really glad to hear about your experience with the dealer.

When did you order and how was (assuming) the drive home?
ill be looking for some light Jeep trails not too far off the beaten path for the trip back when mine gets there (ordered 8/3.)

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX570, Model Y
Congrats! and I’m really glad to hear about your experience with the dealer.

When did you order and how was (assuming) the drive home?
ill be looking for some light Jeep trails not too far off the beaten path for the trip back when mine gets there (ordered 8/3.)
I ordered 7/19 I think
Built 8/16
Arrived at the dealer around 8/25

Drive home was easy. 19 hours door to door, the gladiator eats up highway miles no problem. I didn't have time to stop anywhere because I had forgotten about an eventually had to go to Sunday evening so I just drove straight through.
Sponsored