nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Good old government... screwing us out of our discounts
Yup, PA is pretty shitty with taxes in an underhanded way... CA/NY/Etc are at least blatant about stealing all your money. PA hides it in a lot of double taxation like this... Pay sales tax on the truck, pay yearly registration and then pay one of the highest fuel taxes in the nation... for some of the crappiest roads. At least I can take a deduction for the sales tax in my annual taxes for 2021.
Sponsored

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
A local dealer to me here in Lebanon, PA is saying a 1000 under msrp. But that was before the affiliate programs kicked in for the Gladiator.

I'm still working with them to see if they will honor the Tread Lightly discount, and if they will go lower than that. The salesman was shocked when I showed him posts on here of guys getting 3-5 below. He commented that some other dealers in the area are asking over msrp.

If I can't get them lower in the next few days I'll be contacting other dealerships in the area. Then maybe out of state...Maryland isnt far away for me.
Any success with getting 7-8% below invoice in PA or MD? Please do share. Thanks

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
As the summer plays out the discounts will be harder to get. If you are thinking of selling your current car because of the inflated prices I would not wait. This happens in the Florida housing market bubbles. People wait thinking they will a little more money until they are left holding the bag. M

Pghpp77

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport 2 door
Got 8% below MSRP at Heritage in Harrisburg. Great to deal with. Ask for Julian and tell him Brian Z recommended him. They had a bunch of Gladiators there as well.
I just got a really good deal from Heritage this past Friday. I dealt with Sidney. Was a really easy process and their prices were great. They still had a bunch of Gladiators in stock. They were the best price by far. I searched 200 miles from Pittsburgh.

Sponsored

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I just got a really good deal from Heritage this past Friday. I dealt with Sidney. Was a really easy process and their prices were great. They still had a bunch of Gladiators in stock. They were the best price by far. I searched 200 miles from Pittsburgh.
so what was the “really good deal”?

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
3.5% below invoice for their truck and $1,000 more than I originally paid for my trade including taxes and all fees.
And looks like your deal was on the truck available in stock, not on custom order build.

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
A local dealer to me here in Lebanon, PA is saying a 1000 under msrp. But that was before the affiliate programs kicked in for the Gladiator.

I'm still working with them to see if they will honor the Tread Lightly discount, and if they will go lower than that. The salesman was shocked when I showed him posts on here of guys getting 3-5 below. He commented that some other dealers in the area are asking over msrp.

If I can't get them lower in the next few days I'll be contacting other dealerships in the area. Then maybe out of state...Maryland isnt far away for me.
Im in Lewisburg, PA any luck with discounts? Want to order the Gladiator Sport in the Gecko asap. Thanks for your help!

samw5

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet Silver Gladiator Rubicon
Close to 9% below invoice on my 2021 Rubi but had to do the deal with a dealership down in VA. They delivered to south eastern pa for free (driven here)...
Top notch dealing with them.
Checked all dealership in the York area and northern me, none would wanna play ball.

That was about 1 month ago.

Sponsored

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Close to 9% below invoice on my 2021 Rubi but had to do the deal with a dealership down in VA. They delivered to south eastern pa for free (driven here)...
Top notch dealing with them.
Checked all dealership in the York area and northern me, none would wanna play ball.

That was about 1 month ago.
well….. what dealer?

samw5

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah... Oops. Winner Circle Jeep.
Ask for Julian. Hopefully they'll be able to hook you up.

Invoice on my rubi was $55 I believe, otd was $54 (including pa tag/tax).
MSRP was 60.

Meekal

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S JT, 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Golden Eagle
Ah... Oops. Winner Circle Jeep.
Ask for Julian. Hopefully they'll be able to hook you up.

Invoice on my rubi was $55 I believe, otd was $54 (including pa tag/tax).
MSRP was 60.
Was this on a factory build order or off the lot? Did you have a trade in?

samw5

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off the lot but had everything I wanted... Mainly tow package hard colored roof, led light, adaptive cruise and 8.4 screen.

Was missing bed liner but I got linex but also had a hard fold cover which turns out to be nice.
Did not have leather which I'm happy about. Leather would burn my butt when the roof is off..
Color wasn't my first choice but it did turn out pretty nice.

Ry89JT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
That’s 9% on MSRP not invoice. Gupton in TN gave me the same OTD on a $63k MSRP. Most guys are getting 13% off MSRP or more. Honestly not worth going to any other dealer.
Sponsored