Best LED Option

OP
OP

VirginiaJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
OEM headlights are backordered but hopefully available in May. Around $750 for the pair, then wait for used fogs and DRLs to show up here, doesn't take long. About another $350 there.

Did you get the Active Safety Group?

Nearly 100% of people love the OEM LEDs. You can't say that for ANY aftermarket solution. The only people who don't love them are people in snowy climates. The LEDs don't melt snow buildup.

Your 2021 has the 4 wire "halo harness". You change the light assembly and program with your Tazer. Done.
Thank you, this is kind of what I was thinking. It looks like it doesn’t have the active safety group. Does that impact anything on the install?
Sponsored

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Thank you, this is kind of what I was thinking. It looks like it doesn’t have the active safety group. Does that impact anything on the install?
Just means you don't have rear LEDs. Not sure if that matters to you or not.

coastiej171

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
@Courtsm3 I just looked up this Audexen brand. I’m definitely interested in this product but am wondering if you have any gap between the grill and the headlight if you used the JL bracket. I was going through the “questions” section on Amazon and found Audexen has replied to multiple people that the headlight does not fit a gladiator. Just want to be sure before I go this route.

Sponsored

Courtsm3

First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
@Courtsm3 I just looked up this Audexen brand. I’m definitely interested in this product but am wondering if you have any gap between the grill and the headlight if you used the JL bracket. I was going through the “questions” section on Amazon and found Audexen has replied to multiple people that the headlight does not fit a gladiator. Just want to be sure before I go this route.
Fits pretty darn good. It aint perfect but these are my second set on three Gladiators and zero issues. Brackets include rubber spacers and h13 adapters. Love them for the price. See attached

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

coastiej171

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Fits pretty darn good. It aint perfect but these are my second set on three Gladiators and zero issues. Brackets include rubber spacers and h13 adapters. Love them for the price. See attached

Jeep Gladiator Best LED Option image

Thanks for the pictures. Definitely helps me make my decision lol. Think I’ll be ordering next week
Sponsored