Sponsored

Best Lift Kit for Gladiator Diesel?

Best 3.5 Complete Lift Kit for Gladiator Diesel?

• Terraflex

• Rock Krawler

• Metacloak

• Evo

• Clayton Offroad

• Mopar

• none

• Icon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hello @Clayton Off Road do you offer a Diesel specific spring option as part of your lifts? As you mentioned in another thread They are HEAVY ;)
We don’t have a diesel-specific gladiator kit or springs at the moment; however, we have had a lot of customers use our gas kits for their diesel and results have been good! We do use a much higher spring rate than most other kits on the market, even more so than some diesel-specific options, so our springs are very capable of standing up to the weight of that heavy motor. The only other thing you may want to add would be a small spacer to help level out the front end some, if you’re looking for a more level look. Hpefully this helps!
Sponsored

OP
OP

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
Any word on a specific diesel lift kit? Can anyone advise which lift kit is best for the extra weight of the diesel along with a steel bumper & winch? Like the idea of adjustable shocks, but are there any out there? Guessing it would be nice to adjust for the street VS towing VS crawling, etc...

Note: The OEM suspension hits pretty hard on the frontend with 37s & I am about to put a steel bumper & winch, so its not going to be fun driving around like that :/

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
I'm getting my diesel sometime this week.....would like to add a lift to it as well. I have used metalcloak and rock krawler in the past on my older builds and all have worked well. I'm really interested in the Clayton suspensions.
Question: Are you control arm joints somewhat like the metalcloak ones?

OP
OP

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
Any word on a specific diesel lift kit? Can anyone advise which lift kit is best for the extra weight of the diesel along with a steel bumper & winch? Like the idea of adjustable shocks, but are there any out there? Guessing it would be nice to adjust for the street VS towing VS crawling, etc...

Note: The OEM suspension hits pretty hard on the frontend with 37s & I am about to put a steel bumper & winch, so its not going to be fun driving around like that :/
I ended up going with Mopar as it is the only one that says it is specifically for Diesel. But now I need to know the additional parts I should purchase. Believe it may be front & rear trackbars. Is there anything else that can be recommended?

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
I ended up going with Mopar as it is the only one that says it is specifically for Diesel. But now I need to know the additional parts I should purchase. Believe it may be front & rear trackbars. Is there anything else that can be recommended?
Install what the kit comes with. Drive it a few hundred miles or so. Then see if you need anything else.

I haven’t needed anything else and am okay with how it drives and handles.

Sponsored

Chance575

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Occupation
D
I have a evo kit. Instructions suck but I’m happy with the kit

OP
OP

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
Install what the kit comes with. Drive it a few hundred miles or so. Then see if you need anything else.

I’ll probably just do a steering stabilizer then if I do anything. Thanks for weighing in @CerOf 👍🏽

Last edited:

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
I just purchased the Rock Krawler 3" lift for the diesel. Just received the rear springs and track bar....waiting on the other parts. The rear springs are heavy! Looks like they are built really strong......

AjMac

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I just purchased the Rock Krawler 3" lift for the diesel. Just received the rear springs and track bar....waiting on the other parts. The rear springs are heavy! Looks like they are built really strong......
I have been eyeballing that one, Please post about it when youre done!

Sponsored

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
I have been eyeballing that one, Please post about it when youre done!
If I receive my other parts from brown santa......supposed of been delivered today, but instead got the "your package has been delayed due to operating conditions".
WTH, does that mean???

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Which one. Would love to see it when it's done. What model Gladiator? Ahhh I see Rubicon!

Azriel62

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge dually, 05 Toyota Sequoia, 49 power wagon
Occupation
Retired

Were you level after going with the 2" Molar lift kit? Do you have the steel front bumper and winch as well?

Azriel62

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge dually, 05 Toyota Sequoia, 49 power wagon
Occupation
Retired