Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
appreciate that!

one thing to know on this case just so everybody is aware. we dont ship directly from the USA to customer in Canada. we do a transfer from our facilities once a week to our canada facility and then it ships from there. so between the shipping from USA- Canada and then Canada to the customer it takes around 2-3 weeks on items we have in stock in the USA and not in canada
Exactly what my local Canadian retailer told me. No confusion whatsoever.
Sponsored

Wildlifeguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2007 JKU, 1983 CJ8
Anyone else getting theirs shipped? Still waiting on mine since early August. I tried emailing bestop twice over the last month and haven't gotten any response. I imagine if I call, I will be on hold for a long time.

gladnewb

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Still figuring that out, but IT for now!
Got it! Yep we are hearing some pretty scary and evil things going on up there. Prayers and peace with you my brother in the Northern boarder! While the delivery makes sense I still stand behind the rest of the comments on Bestop!

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
Anyone else getting theirs shipped?
I ordered (premium twill) on 8/9, it shipped on 10/6, delivered on 10/8.
Ordered directly from Bestop,

khockey02

First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
For anyone still following along:
Order placed 9/12/2021 and I was just informed it’s expected to ship first week of December. Honestly not unexpected given the climate. Looking forward to some snow camping around the holidays.

Sponsored

Natevick

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I called Bestop the end of October and they said it would ship mid November. Unfortunately a broken garage door made me delay my purchase until today and haven’t called them back to get an updated wait time. 2 weeks seemed really fast from what I’ve been reading on here.

Soyanarchisto

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Paralegal
Could someone who has one of the these installed measure the distance from the cab to the top? I have a gobi rack on my gladiator and am wondering if this soft top will work in conjunction with the rack.

Thanks!

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quick update! I was getting close to doing a "photoshoot" and a "review".... those of you worried about security? Guess what. soft top jeeps get cut.... this just gives them an extra 2 layers of vinyl to cut through before they get to your back window.
They even cut the strap to my kid's seat anchor strap to get it out of the way to crawl through....

Jeep Gladiator Bestop teaser concept: folding soft cover / shell / topper for Gladiator bed back

Jeep Gladiator Bestop teaser concept: folding soft cover / shell / topper for Gladiator bed zi

Jeep Gladiator Bestop teaser concept: folding soft cover / shell / topper for Gladiator bed inside

Sponsored

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey @Hipbilly
PM with contact info and I'll have someone from CS reach out to you and help out as much as we can with a replacement window.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Thanks Lee, I will do that. I’m waiting to hear back from insurance on some details before I start working on putting humpty dumpty back together; the back window of the topper and the back window of the cab are the easy parts. Might not would be worth fooling with a deductible.
But…. They also sliced through the front window of the topper, which is a bit more… problematic.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
F'ing scums. They probably didn't get much but will cost you a bit. Sorry to see that happened to ya.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Just placed my order (directly with Bestop) for the twill.

Any guesses on turnaround times?

Last edited:

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I’m still waiting on mine ordered in early September, so not particularly soon.
Did you ever get yours? I'm still waiting on mine. My expected ship date keeps getting pushed back. When I ordered it was a 30 day expected wait. Now my newest anticipated shipping date is the first week of June. I just don't understand the delay. It's not like these contain rare computer chips or anything, it's mostly the same exact materials made by the same exact company that keeps Stellantis pumping out Jeeps on the daily. I mean I totally get prioritizing a huge corporate agreement over a single sale, but I'm at 5 months and counting now.

I needed this for camping season which technically started for me two weekends ago, and this would have been real nice to have then.

I'm so close to canceling and going another route.
Sponsored