Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

RedRaptorJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR Launch Edition
Well put me down on the list of members who are waiting for the release to purchase one.

I bought my Bestop Sunrider from Amazon.ca (Canada). Can you confirm that this will be made available via your Amazon.ca store as well?

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
I’m on board. Might just have to sell my truck-fold hard cover and get one of these. Any estimate on cost?

Sponsored

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
It would be great if this could also function as a tonneau even if in tonneau form it wasn’t the best to look at.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
@Bestop how about security features?
The function of the Supertop for Truck 2 is coverage and concealment which lends itself decently well to protecting your cargo, however, it is not a security product. If you are needing further security for your items in the bed I would look at Tuffy Security Products or similar solutions.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sponsored

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
@Bestop , last we heard, you were planning to lower the front bow height from the soft top height down to the hard top height, then the OTHER [my] half of your market started complaining; was there resolution on this? I know 4 options (Twill, base fabric, high, low) is a lot to add to your catalog, but I, for one, believe it matters. Premium Twill High Profile needed here :please:

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to present to you our Gladiator Supertop for Truck 2!!! This is available for order now, and we expect it will begin shipping in roughly 4 weeks. This is only available to order in black diamond immediately (77326-35), and will be available in Twill shortly as well (77326-17).

And now, I promised you another nugget of info. We are simultaneously introducing a product to complement the Supertop for Truck 2. We have also available the Supertop for Truck 2 Tonneau!!! This tonneau will use the same bed rails as the STFT2. When you remove the main top and bows of the STFT2, the tonneau can install over the same bed rails that are already installed! This is also available in both Black Diamond (77426-35) and Twill (77426-17). This allows you to switch back and forth from Supertop, to tonneau, or open bed in minutes!!!

Jeep Gladiator Bestop teaser concept: folding soft cover / shell / topper for Gladiator bed 1614718836667

Jeep Gladiator Bestop teaser concept: folding soft cover / shell / topper for Gladiator bed 1614718874785

Let me know what questions you may have!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com