First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport s
Occupation
Retired
I'm just curious - how come you guys didn't cotact the credit card company and let them get your money back?

Tom

MadCat0911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm just curious - how come you guys didn't cotact the credit card company and let them get your money back?

Tom
Mine was from a preorder back well over 180 days, they stop covering you 180 days after the charge.

Also, I saw this posted on their facebook page, in case anyone's curious.

296894673_10159887527953632_6397870686594900812_n.jpg

Last edited:

tabrods

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport s
Occupation
Retired
I'm sorry to hear this. would it be possible to file a lien against the company? If they go to bankruptcy you might get something back.

Tom

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
He took the money and ran. Wouldn't surprise me if he shows up under a different name and a different location. Making the same parts. Seen it happen before.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm sorry to hear this. would it be possible to file a lien against the company? If they go to bankruptcy you might get something back.

Tom
It will depend on how their bankruptcy is structured and credit claims on file with their case and the Federal bankruptcy court.

Generally, largest creditors owned get paid first and I suspect an operation like them, they were robbing Peter to pay Paul towards the end and probably their commercial space and any bank notes and supplier creditors will suck up anything left.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
He took the money and ran. Wouldn't surprise me if he shows up under a different name and a different location. Making the same parts. Seen it happen before.
Yup and probably under the wife's name on any LLC he starts back up with.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
That's a shame. They are in my town. I noticed the sign that pointed to their shop was missing. Haven't seen his Bronco or Jeep Wrangler around lately. Wonder if something happened.

Glad_he_ate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Willie's ecodiesel
Occupation
Union electrician
That's a shame. They are in my town. I noticed the sign that pointed to their shop was missing. Haven't seen his Bronco or Jeep Wrangler around lately. Wonder if something happened.
Oh something happened alright, by the sounds he fucked a bunch of people! Now heā€™s on the lamb šŸ‘, I donā€™t pre order shit because of this right here! People suck. After looking at that snorkel they ā€œFabricatedā€ no wonder.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Oh something happened alright, by the sounds he fucked a bunch of people! Now heā€™s on the lamb šŸ‘, I donā€™t pre order shit because of this right here! People suck. After looking at that snorkel they ā€œFabricatedā€ no wonder.
They had a show on history channel and everything though they were pretty major. Then to just disappear is... Odd.

Sponsored

Glad_he_ate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Willie's ecodiesel
Occupation
Union electrician
They had a show on history channel and everything though they were pretty major. Then to just disappear is... Odd.
History channelā€¦.that splains it! Just like occ on discovery, rust to riches, pawn starsā€¦.and every other here now gone tomorrow reality shit show. Someoneā€™s head always swells up and canā€™t hand the mild amount of fame they have attainedā€¦. Sucks that the customers got the hose on this oneā€¦.and then there is the cocaineā€¦lol

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
History channelā€¦.that splains it! Just like occ on discovery, rust to riches, pawn starsā€¦.and every other here now gone tomorrow reality shit show. Someoneā€™s head always swells up and canā€™t hand the mild amount of fame they have attainedā€¦. Sucks that the customers got the hose on this oneā€¦.and then there is the cocaineā€¦lol
Just about all those "reality" vehicle custom shows like OCC, Count's Kustoms and the like were just smoke and mirror shows on the reality of what they were building. Most made their money merchandising online and the various car and motorcycle show circuits and hardly through any true product build they were selling. About all the vehicles on those shows were just paid advertisements from whatever corporate sponsors with many of the theme builds never being kept by the sponsor and by the builder.

When OCC tried to do an actual DOT/EPA spec production run of their bikes, they were hot garbage and very few sold. When Count's Kustoms ended their run, Danny Koker admitted that a lot of their vehicle builds on that show were just built to a visual detail for production shooting with a lot of the underlying things that were not filmed no where near being custom or show quality.

Last edited:

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Speaking of Rust to Riches.. I was watching it yesterday. I can't believe they sold their concept car and bike for 285k. Even on screen you could see shit paint, rough edges, crappy windshield seal etc

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I can't believe they sold their concept car and bike
i stopped your quote where it needed to be stopped. Those things were hideous. I enjoyed that show from time to time and some of the stuff they did was cool, but that bike with a grille? And the front of that car? God awful. Large portions of the car were pretty cool, but that front was hideous.

AzGladius

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave JT
Occupation
Electronics and stuff
There is a lot you folks don't know about this situation. Kenny is in a literal shit storm in every aspect of his life. He won't be popping up under a different name, he'll be lucky to be directing you to hardware at the local Ace Hardware there in PA after he gets past his current felony charges. That's all I'm at liberty to share, but, this wasn't a deliberate cash grab, he fucked some seriously good guys like his shop manager Brian with his poor personal behavior. One of many, many people. Shitty situation all around.
Sponsored