OP

Mr.Handsome

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator overland
This is exactly the type of service that should be mandatory. There really is no excuse for not having this standard level of device. The last time I took my truck in they didn’t bother informing me until I got there that they would need to keep it overnight. No offer of a loaner or if I needed a ride or anything. That’s just inexcusable.
Exactly! The entire time they had my car they would never give me updates. I would have to call them to find out what was going. they would always say we would call back but never once did. I had to take time off work to physically go there to get an update. I showed up in person 5 weeks after they had my cat sitting in their lot. When I showed up I asked what all they did and why they wouldnt release it to me…. They didn’t even start the work at that point. That’s when they gave me a loaner.
Sponsored

In3briatedPanda

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Freedom Edition Max Tow
Occupation
Automotive
And the opposite can be true as well.
An exceptional service experience can help resolve many situations from escalating into a bad feeling of your purchase.
Unfortunately, too many times on forums only the negatives garner attention.
So to the OP, surely there other Jeep dealers in Pittsburgh, if in fact your vehicle is still under warranty.
How did you deal with the broken glass scenario?

working for a Lexus dealer, this is truth. Our service department is pretty stellar, so when i take my jeep to the local dealers, im more than underwhelmed.

Ill only service with them with warranty and jeep wave program.