Sponsored

BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!?

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Thank you. Work in progress. Wanted something that was a DD and could do moderate trail runs.
33s...Rubicon Take offs.
Steel Mopar
GMRS
KC Leds
mount for my side arm.
Rock Hard sliders and shock and control arm skids
Up next is onboard air and then a winch.

QUOTE="CMac, post: 699793, member: 24093"]
Gobi was damn sharp-looking. FCA stepped in it when they dropped it.

This....is a nice-looking rig.
[/QUOTE]
Sponsored

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Gator, 2019 JL Mojave Bikini, 2011 JK Sport
My wife drives a bikini JLU moab. The color is beautiful!
Not sure it is for me it sure stands out over my gator JTR. She loves it.

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The Compass gets a job done, not THE job but A job. Try to get her in a Glad or Wrangler, she won't regret it!
Agreed! She had a ‘16 Compass and it was fine, but she hauls her golf bag for 3 seasons which means she had a seat folded for the majority of the year. Even with her Grand Cherokee it’s still full when we’re hauling t-shirts around.
Hence, another Gladiator would be perfect! 😎 🤣

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Granite is a nice color. It's just been around way too long. Sting Gray is getting played out too. They run it and Destroyer Gray on too many vehicles. I saw a Dodge Journey and whatever the current minivan is with it. I loved my Sting Gray Grand Cherokee. I got random compliments on it on several occasions. But I'm starting to see it everywhere. I'm glad I was able to get the Nacho Gladiator I wanted over the Sting Gray that I ordered.

2BDEB839-4AA8-4FBC-984E-229506D4F7C6.jpeg
Yea I am seeing a bunch of sting grey around the area where I am at now. That and White. Would have been nice if they would have done like the others and only offered for like one year. But I figure if I ever get tired of the Sting Grey I will get it wrapped Mojito (LOL)

Sponsored

Undecided

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S w/ Max Tow!
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Seeing bright colors like this always has me second guess my sting gray. When I ordered I was just not a fan of the Hydro, Snazz, or Nacho. Gray let me put orange (my fav color) accents on at least so went with that.

Bikini I would take I think. I like it.
Maybe one day I will wrap for a bright fun color.

Last edited:

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
This is the only color Ive seen that makes me 2nd guess my sarge green... well not really. I would have a serious dilemma if I was to order and this was also available though. Sweet color

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I love my stingray and wouldn't get rid of it, but that bikini blue is an amazing color. I wouldn't mind having a Wrangler in that color. It just screams summer time.

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
Probably get rid of Hydro
Hydro replaced Bikini on the JL so I would assume the reverse would be true. Out with Hydro and in with Bikini. This will happen for 2022 model year.

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seeing bright colors like this always has me second guess my sting gray. When I ordered I was just not a fan of the Hydro, Snazz, or Nacho. Gray let me put orange (my fav color) accents on at least so wen't with that.

Bikini I would take I think. I like it.
Maybe one day I will wrap for a bright fun color.
Yep wanted Mojito if I ever get tired of the Sting Grey am gonna wrap it

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
After watching the video I think it's actually Hydro, not Bikini. I think the video was just shot in lighting that altered the color slightly. There is also a JL in the video that looks bikini too and that isn't a current color, Hydro is.

Jeep Gladiator BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!? Jee

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Yea I am seeing a bunch of sting grey around the area where I am at now. That and White. Would have been nice if they would have done like the others and only offered for like one year. But I figure if I ever get tired of the Sting Grey I will get it wrapped Mojito (LOL)
I'm thinking this will be the last year for sting gray. It's been running for three years. They ran Anvil, which is darker, for two. My guess is this will replace Sting Gray. In Dodge it's called Smoke Show. But would get another name for Jeep.

Jeep Gladiator BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!? FA7D188B-EFA4-47AE-9F0D-AC140071860B

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm thinking this will be the last year for sting gray. It's been running for three years. They ran Anvil, which is darker, for two. My guess is this will replace Sting Gray. In Dodge it's called Smoke Show. But would get another name for Jeep.

Jeep Gladiator BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!? FA7D188B-EFA4-47AE-9F0D-AC140071860B
Ok heck I just getting into the Jeep Last year so I though Sting Grey was like one of there set colors kind of like Black, White, Red. Just figured it was their version of Grey

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Ok heck I just getting into the Jeep Last year so I though Sting Grey was like one of there set colors kind of like Black, White, Red. Just figured it was their version of Grey
Granite Crystal is their standing gray color.

They have had Sting Gray
Jeep Gladiator BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!? 0D255C12-69DD-4EB9-B791-0CBD366E612D

Anvil which was darker and had a more bluish tint
Jeep Gladiator BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!? 324BDB94-72D2-4B10-81D6-95008C99D52E

And Rhino which was even darker
Jeep Gladiator BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!? E3DD3826-9FA2-4DB8-8462-A01226DF2EFE
Sponsored