First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (white)
Occupation
Sutherland
We have a few customers running this - there's a small gap at the rail but its covered by the roll seal.

6.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg
Sponsored

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Defense Contractor
Could billie bars be used with retractable bed cover like Roll n Lock? Any pics?

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
Could billie bars be used with retractable bed cover like Roll n Lock? Any pics?

we do have a few guys running it but think they possibly used a little extra foam right at the brackets, we also have racks that work with their t-slot integrated covers too.

roll n lock 8 high.jpeg

Funwthmud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
We have a few customers running this - there's a small gap at the rail but its covered by the roll seal.

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars Bed Bars - Are they right for your Gladiator? roll n lock 8 high

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars Bed Bars - Are they right for your Gladiator? roll n lock 8 high

@BillieBars this looks like the Rugged Ridge hard rolling cover. Can you confirm? I would like to verify whether or not the armis hard rolling cover will fit under the 8” uprights

Sponsored

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
@BillieBars this looks like the Rugged Ridge hard rolling cover. Can you confirm? I would like to verify whether or not the armis hard rolling cover will fit under the 8” uprights
I hope it does as I have the 8" bars in my garage waiting for me to install. :)

@BillieBars had stated they are compatible earlier in this thread.

Funwthmud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I hope it does as I have the 8" bars in my garage waiting for me to install. :)

@BillieBars had stated they are compatible earlier in this thread.
Thanks for your reply for some reason when I read through this thread last night I didn’t see either of the 2 posts asking about it 🤷‍♂️. I guess it’s time to get a set now.

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland

Yeahp it is that cover!

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Hey Guys! We're a relatively new sponsor (3 months) to the forum. We're super pumped about the Gladiator customers we have now, and we wanted to share our products- if you've heard of us, great. If not, check us out! We appreciate the support and are excited to be part of this community!

We developed BillieBars as an off road solution for people who were looking for really strong, durable bed bars that are compatible with most tonneau covers. Our static load capability is 1000 #'s - and the best part is installation is achievable by one person in about 20 minutes.

Some of the details of the BillieBars:

• RTV in the nooks of the brackets where where water could potentially build up and lead to rust
    • also makes for an awesome "flush feeling" when you drop the bars into the brackets
  • Helicoil inserts on the bars, so the threads wont wear out when you take the bars on and off
  • Total weight of the system is 46 lbs
  • Universal clamping system available if your Gladiator does not have a track system
  • Anodized aluminum bars that will never rust
  • 3 year warranty on the powder coated steel brackets
  • Molle panel accessory allowing for mounting of recovery boards, high lift jacks, gear bags, rotopax, and more
  • INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Feel free to email us with any questions - [email protected]

-Bill and Nate

Memorial Day sales? Forum discount?

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Memorial Day sales? Forum discount?
Looks like they havent been very active lately.

I just had a great idea though. Wouldnt it be nice if they had some way to rig a quick hinge system on the cross bars. So for those that want to or need to fold their tri fold covers back, could just unlock / raise up the cross bars long enough to fold the covers back, and then just sit the cross bars back down. It looks like you can already do this, but it appears you would have to remove bolts and the cross bars every time you wanted to do this. Just imagine how nice a latch would be.

Wmkresse

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Wahoo finally got the Billie Bars mounted and the tent is on. They make one excellent quality product. I did have to adjust the Diamondback bed cover but that was no fault of the Billie Bars. I attached the tent with their HD clamps and they are extremely well made. Thanks again for the awesome product!

IMG_4063.jpeg

IMG_4057.jpeg

IMG_4054.jpeg

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
Wahoo finally got the Billie Bars mounted and the tent is on. They make one excellent quality product. I did have to adjust the Diamondback bed cover but that was no fault of the Billie Bars. I attached the tent with their HD clamps and they are extremely well made. Thanks again for the awesome product!

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars Bed Bars - Are they right for your Gladiator? IMG_4054

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars Bed Bars - Are they right for your Gladiator? IMG_4054

Heck yeah, love that color on the Gladiator!

JohnWick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S Max Tow

Looks good. These are the 8" brackets?
Sponsored