Black Friday Deals

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I am looking to do a bed lighting setup, coupled with some rock lights... Looking forward to your sale
I have there bed light setup in my JT it works great for what I needed.
Sponsored

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
I saw the two parts they mentioned that are above my head when sitting in the front. Mine are definitely plastic and look like the picture they show on the website listing that it won't be compatible. Bummer.
Doh! I went back to their page, there definitely IS a picture of them. Ill have to go check mine later. Another $60 for those would be a bummer, but I kinda like the idea of replacing plastic with metal, sounds more secure. I wonder if the parts change was purely material cost, or the design is improved somehow, where switching out for the metal ones might be a little less secure or affect the weather seal. TBD.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay you got me, officially adding this to my shopping list:
https://www.oraclelights.com/products/oracle-truck-bed-led-cargo-light-60-pair-w-switch

@BAT, mind sharing a photo of where you mounted the switch?
It is tied into one of my auxiliary switches. I would have like to have done it in the back but I am not skilled enough for that (LOL). I have the Oracle's mounted up under the bed rails and I also have a high power LED Flat light mounted on the Cabin side shooting out over the bed. But sometimes I have something that might be covering that light. So I have coverage from all over. I will take some pictutes.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
It is tied into one of my auxiliary switches. I would have like to have done it in the back but I am not skilled enough for that (LOL). I have the Oracle's mounted up under the bed rails and I also have a high power LED Flat light mounted on the Cabin side shooting out over the bed. But sometimes I have something that might be covering that light. So I have coverage from all over. I will take some pictutes.
No problem, thanks! Im actually going to be installing a bed outlet soon, and Ill be running some wiring from the battery to the bed - I may just tie in a 3rd wire to use as 12v+ for the bed lights, and later on Ill connect it to my aux switches when I install. Will think about it when Ive got the spare brain cells. Thanks.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
I have these, Happy with them. Here are a few pics:

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday Deals 17E00EB6-7CE5-482B-BC7E-A4CA37950A51

Is it here usually a gap behind the he builtright panels or is it hat an optical illusion? I ask because I just ordered them.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Is it here usually a gap behind the he builtright panels or is it hat an optical illusion? I ask because I just ordered them.
Two issues in this picture.

1. This is before I bent the tab back on the top of the molle panel. That is part of the installation, but I was in a hurry and thought the weight of the stuff I was hanging on it would drop it more. Don't worry, the BuiltRight Molle panels are awesome and well built. You'll like them. If you have any issues, pick up the phone and call them. Nice folks, really helpful. I have since, re-bent the tabs and it looks much better. These pics were taken the first day I installed the lights.

2. I have a bed mat installed. The bed mat curls up on the ends and slightly pushes the panel out from being perfectly vertical.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I believe etouffee is the only word I’m certain on.
Sounds like you need a trip down to NOLA then :idea:

Many a night drunk on Tchoupitoulas Street or maybe that should be night and day since it often led well into the following morning and some 48-72 hour stints. But those days are long past. Now its all about gettin some Boudin and Etouffee (LOL). Although I mostly crave a good poboy. The other stuff I can cook myself but I can't get good French bread here in Texas just them damn limpy hogie rolls.
Those were the days :LOL: Not to open a can of worms for you...but at least one of the bread companies ships theirs (Leidenheimer's or Gambino's maybe?) Special occasion poboys đź‘€

I am looking to do a bed lighting setup, coupled with some rock lights... Looking forward to your sale
Awesome! We are excited to light it up with you...PM us if you need help with your order!

-Rachel

Sponsored

HANNAMAN74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Gray JTRD
Well, this is awkward...we're in New Orleans so our REAL code word is "Gitcha somadat lagniappe boudin and étouffée down on Tchoupitoulas Street, cher."

And yes, you have to pronounce it all correctly lol. :fingerscrossed:

-Rachel
Nice! Had no idea you guys were in Louisiana. We are up in North Louisiana in the Ruston area.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like you need a trip down to NOLA then :idea:

Those were the days :LOL: Not to open a can of worms for you...but at least one of the bread companies ships theirs (Leidenheimer's or Gambino's maybe?) Special occasion poboys đź‘€

Awesome! We are excited to light it up with you...PM us if you need help with your order!

-Rachel
There is a specialty craft baker around here that can do a killer French Bread just like back in New Orleans. They have tried to sell to the restaurant's but they won't switch. You got all these so called New Orleans and Cajun themed restaurants around here like Landry's, etc and their po'boys are on trash bread. Walk On's just opened over here. Same thing. I asked the manager what's up why are you serving your po'boys on these hoagie rolls. He told me that is what the company contracts out so that is what they have to use. So I don't buy stuff from them and rarely eat at any of the restaurants around here that serve Louisiana fare. I will be making a trip down that way soon. My friend who used to own Claire's Pour House on Decatur is reopening her bar but I don't know where yet (LOL). Told her I was coming get drunk once she is open up

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea I know everyone has been liking it I was just hoping to get something a bit lighter like the Smitty built but none of them seem to be going on sale and everything just seems to be getting more expensive.
Well I finally bit the bullet. I just didn't see any signs anyone was going to do anything fantastic on winches for black Friday. I got a 15% off coupon for use on any one item. They gave me 5% for Inside Track Member. Now here is the kicker. I was going to get the Wire Winch since it was cheaper and then change out the rope. But they didn't have any in stock but they had one Apex 12K synthetic rope in stock (They didn't have much in the way of winches at all and didn't know when they would be getting more). So they sold the 12K Synthetic to me at the Wire Winch price which was $549. So with the discount, etc I did ok for a winch that will only see occasional duty. I know it's heavier than I wanted but I just couldn't pass that up price-wise. If I was out in the rocks and wilderness all the time then maybe yea I would spend the bucks on a Warn or other but for now, this should do the trick. Now just have to get someone to hook it up. I have a small tree removal project that it will get tested on (I'm going to partially dig up the tree as much as possible beforehand). I get the winch and my Arcus skid plate that finally came in and I will be about finished with the JT. That is unless the Winch and Skid Plate drop the front down to much then I guess I might have to level it off some.