First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I'm running those on my other truck. How well do they run on our jeeps. I would definitely want something like the Bolt lock with those so the hood doesn't go flying open.
I've been running these for about a year on my JT. Love them.

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Those Redline Tuning struts are AWESOME. I thought they were a lil overpriced when I got them, but man, they are solid. The install was quick and easy and they are surprisingly secure. They handle the weight of the hood very easily and its REALLY nice not having to work around the prop stick.

I saw some of the knockoff ones on amazon but they all had bad reviews or required riveting the hood, etc, Im glad I sprung for the Redline ones and have been really happy with them.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I'm running those on my other truck. How well do they run on our jeeps. I would definitely want something like the Bolt lock with those so the hood doesn't go flying open.
They work very well on my Overland. Between the side latches and spring loaded hook, there should be no worry about the hood flying open.

ThePhotoBus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2003 Tacoma Off-road DC, 2014 Subaru Forester

Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I just have the stock hood latches on mine, and haven't had any problems. Besides, if the primary latches do happen to let go, there's the secondary safety latch that's pretty foolproof.

Kevin

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
They work very well on my Overland. Between the side latches and spring loaded hook, there should be no worry about the hood flying open.
Never heard of the hood flying open.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Ive ordered from these folks before. They’re legit. Fantastic customer service.

D472150E-B582-4A8B-B806-64AECD0023AF.png

Sponsored

injaneer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Might have to do this. I like the blue swtiches better, but they are $68, will have to buy some filler to get the $70 ;)

Actually went ahead and ordered it, added a nut for like 1.76 to make it an even 70 to get free shipping. Picked up this one since I have a sport and the whole opening is empty.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/interior-blowout/stech-6-be-jl-m-l-s-tech-6-switch-micro-led-blue

Figured I can sell on Ebay for twice the price if I decide not to use it.

Thank you Northridge4x4. Will be posting pictures once I receive the switches and get them installed. Probably first thing I do with them is run an outlet into the bed off of one of them.
Received my switches today. Checked the box and all looks great. May be a little bit before I install, going to let my kids go through the stack of boxes in my office for Christmas presents.

Is there a cubby replacement for the other side of the 6 switch setup ? Do not see that in the box, and will need that to complete the installation. Will look at the installation manual later.

Thanks

Last edited:

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Not going to read through the 11 pages again. Got a nice deal from motobilt and talked to a kick ass knowledgeable woman on the phone who gave me great info. Some bling for my new gears.
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday Deals 8A55DB44-9CCE-4671-B8BC-7E406E291C29

OP
OP
FLUndertaker

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Not going to read through the 11 pages again. Got a nice deal from motobilt and talked to a kick ass knowledgeable woman on the phone who gave me great info. Some bling for my new gears.
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday Deals 8A55DB44-9CCE-4671-B8BC-7E406E291C29
You won’t be sorry! Here’s the beef! Powder coated to match my Gator.

9D9DBC76-BA6E-4B28-9AB9-2446DA471582.jpeg

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
You won’t be sorry! Here’s the beef! Powder coated to match my Gator.

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday Deals 9D9DBC76-BA6E-4B28-9AB9-2446DA471582
Fancy! I was going to just spray bomb them sumbitches. I would use primer though as I’m not uncivilized.
Going to get real fancy though and do the logo orange.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Those Redline Tuning struts are AWESOME. I thought they were a lil overpriced when I got them, but man, they are solid. The install was quick and easy and they are surprisingly secure. They handle the weight of the hood very easily and its REALLY nice not having to work around the prop stick.

I saw some of the knockoff ones on amazon but they all had bad reviews or required riveting the hood, etc, Im glad I sprung for the Redline ones and have been really happy with them.
had nearly the entire dealership circle around my JT talking about how awesome the struts were. Can't say enough good things about the quality there.
Sponsored