Black Friday Deals

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Ordered a pair of replacement tail lights. Didn't really like the flush ones (just my pref) as they would have made me change my bumper to something slimmer. Everywhere else I looked they were in the low $300's. https://www.cjponyparts.com/taillig...low-bars-jeep-gladiator-2020-2021/p/TLLED164/. Oh, and they're sequential - reminds me of my old '69 Cougar 🤣
You'll have to let us know how those lights turn out for you. Man....was tempted to buy those but finding out they are made by winjet makes me hesitant...had winjets on my Tacoma and those things were horrible quality. Started cracking after a month, got a replacement, and the new set started leaking water into them....but love the look of the ones you got.

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
Not sure if already posted, but a "sale" going on is AEV is still selling their Mojave 2" lift even though it says out of stock on the website. They can't source enough of the ProCal devices that reprogram the tire size so the lift is discounted by $50 or $60 or something like that, I was able to order it over the phone. Which is nice because I have the Tazer Mini and don't need it anyway.

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Here is where I placed mine:

I have not had enough run time to determine fuel economy. I can say on the ECO mode, it is sluggish

599ACE08-8D93-4AEC-93C1-2C48D616DF6B.jpeg

This picture shows me that I need to clean some of the dust and dog hair out of Samson...

I will say that I would suggest buying the HIKEIT. I am impressed.
Cool, thanks for the help. For the $118 I think I am going to go for it.

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
Pretty disappointed in the Zautomotive BF "deals" I got my hopes up after seeing BF deals they had in the past...

Sponsored

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Pretty disappointed in the Zautomotive BF "deals" I got my hopes up after seeing BF deals they had in the past...
I felt the same way....best deal after searching multiple sites was just going through them and getting the military veteran discount. I also wanted a camera and by buying both together it took off like another $30.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
I felt the same way....best deal after searching multiple sites was just going through them and getting the military veteran discount. I also wanted a camera and by buying both together it took off like another $30.
Yeah I'm getting tazer and camera deal and get 5% off for first responder...free shipping isn't really a BF deal in my eyes

Sponsored

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
You'll have to let us know how those lights turn out for you. Man....was tempted to buy those but finding out they are made by winjet makes me hesitant...had winjets on my Tacoma and those things were horrible quality. Started cracking after a month, got a replacement, and the new set started leaking water into them....but love the look of the ones you got.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll give them a good going over when they arrive and update.

UPDATE: Received and installed today. Looks good, no egredious mold/finish issues. Time will tell - like everything else I guess 😉. Pretty happy with them, especially for the price.
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday Deals IMG_20211127_131614

Last edited:

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Morimoto has a sale.

I bought their intake. I already have the catch can, and stopped myself from buying the trans cooler.
Sponsored