First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
Did they put the balancing weights on the backside?

I'm getting anxious. My lift won't be on for another month and I can't do wheels and tires until I have my lift. You are the only Gladiator I've seen with Solid wheels. I'll be #2 if somebody else doesn't beat me to it.
Sponsored

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
This thread has an odd negative undertone about the wheels (weight, cooling, offset, etc.). I think those puppies look awesome. You should be proud of your purchase.

The only thing missing here is more pics. I personally love fender poke because Jeeps are one of the few vehicles that can get away with the wide track look plus more traction on the trails.

OP
OP

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
This thread has an odd negative undertone about the wheels (weight, cooling, offset, etc.). I think those puppies look awesome. You should be proud of your purchase.

The only thing missing here is more pics. I personally love fender poke because Jeeps are one of the few vehicles that can get away with the wide track look plus more traction on the trails.
There are weights on the back side that cant be seen. Ill try and get some better pictures with better light.

The offset did make the stick just past the fenders which is why I bought the mud flaps....Those were expensive but made a huge difference with spray. I have the Mopar lift in a crate that Ive yet to install...I imagine the offset will be less obvious when she is raised.

Its just my personal experience (some guy on the internet) but I drive pretty aggressive and have towed 4-5K pounds with this set up (Miami to Orlando) several times. It did take a little further to stop but no more than expected for a given speed. I did choose my specific (very light 34" c ply.) tire because this jeep is mostly for the pavement, gravel and beach and occasional curb.

Sponsored

biggiebuilds

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave
We are anxious to see another solid gator wheel when you get your lift installed. I like the Army look as well.
Do ya'll still sell these solids in black?

It's been a year since this post and I still don't see these rims on gladiators. I dig them.

OP
OP

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
Did they put the balancing weights on the backside?

I'm getting anxious. My lift won't be on for another month and I can't do wheels and tires until I have my lift. You are the only Gladiator I've seen with Solid wheels. I'll be #2 if somebody else doesn't beat me to it.
They are close but not exact. On a cloudy day you won't see the difference. I would say about 90% match. My real world experience has been that no one notices until I pointed out to them. The weights are on the back. Being honest, I get more compliments on these wheels than any other wheels I've owned. I always change the rims on my car's and these were by no means the most expensive.

Sponsored

markleone22

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
They are close but not exact. On a cloudy day you won't see the difference. I would say about 90% match. My real world experience has been that no one notices until I pointed out to them. The weights are on the back. Being honest, I get more compliments on these wheels than any other wheels I've owned. I always change the rims on my car's and these were by no means the most expensive.
Thank you. So the rims are slightly darker or slightly lighter?

OP
OP

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
@Discount Tire any chance 1795SLD-85127M71 is one of those part numbers? I've been trying like hell to find a set of 5 of these.
not to take buisness from disxcount tire...i had really good experience with them, i bought mine on amazon. Free shipping and if you have their card, 5% cash back.

biggiebuilds

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave
not to take buisness from disxcount tire...i had really good experience with them, i bought mine on amazon. Free shipping and if you have their card, 5% cash back.
@Dqban unfortunately there are only 3 available on amazon, and at a steep price of 375 each.
Sponsored