First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
The Nxtgen mirrors are very well designed and a quality product. That being said, I do not like them so I took them off. Now my mirrors have rub marks all over them from removal and getting off the glue. Oh well.

I was a professional truck driver for over 30 years, so I guess I’m more picky about this. Go figure LOL
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I have one of these on the driver's side mirror. It's stuck to the bottom with the 3M tape that it shipped with. It has been there since October 2019.
EW-69 EXEA Blind spot mirror, attaches to the bottom of side-view mirror, reduces blind spot, adjustable R300 curved mirror, designed in Japan, black https://a.co/d/9NZ3pNz

I also have a set of these, sitting in the door net. I haven't got around to installing them yet.
Ampper Blind Spot Mirror, 2" Round HD Glass Frameless Convex Rear View Mirror, Pack of 2 https://a.co/d/2UhQsYe

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
Well I received my NXTGEN mirrors but its too cold and my garage is not heated. I did get the passenger's side blind spot off with dental floss, a hair drier, acetone and a razer blade. I'll mess with it if it warms up tomorrow. They are well made and clear. It came with a discount code for a referral, so if anyone wants to try Nxtgen10

Mojave Nunzio

First Name
Nunzio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Quality Control Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Well I received my NXTGEN mirrors but its too cold and my garage is not heated. I did get the passenger's side blind spot off with dental floss, a hair drier, acetone and a razer blade. I'll mess with it if it warms up tomorrow. They are well made and clear. It came with a discount code for a referral, so if anyone wants to try Nxtgen10
Mine come tomorrow and I will wait till spring to put them on :)

Reactions: KVJ

Sponsored

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
I guess this is why scammers and spammers do what they do.
It works.
I'm willing to bet this internet company that sells spot mirrors, t-shirts, and vegan drops to put in your wine so you dont get a hangover is just ordering everything from some factory in China for 25 cents each and repackaging them. Probably just the one dude in his basement.

Last edited:

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
Ok, so It warmed up enough to put them on. First I had to take off the ones I had on there. The right was a simple disc and on the driver's side I had a spot that you can swivel for adjustment. Both made in China. I used dental floss and a hair dryer to weaken the sticky tape and acetone to break down the glue, then alcohol to clean up the glass.

I was careful to get the new spots (Made in USA) the way I thought to be best for me. So driving around getting the feel of them I find them to be better than the little ones I had on before, particularly the passenger's side being further away. I can make out the vehicles better than the former little spot, as I was only able to tell there was an object approaching.

So the original poster may have slipped in a little unquestionably but I researched the company, backed by PayPal which would stand behind their suppliers and took a shot. It went well. I use Thorn Engineering's Mirror extensions for towing and these will work great with them. (Another dude in the basement).

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
I caved in and reinstalled the NXTGEN mirrors. I like the larger view area, and I used black 3M tape this time and I think they look better. I also found that they help when backing into a parking spot (which I do often) since I can see the lines on the ground. They are not the widest view out there, but they work great and are high quality.