Sponsored

Blue screen on 8.4 unconnect

Gasman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tad
Joined
Nov 1, 2024
Threads
25
Messages
63
Reaction score
18
Location
Decatur Tn
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
I have 2020 withe the 8.4 screen it has been randomly restarting it self and has froze with the back up camera. I now have a blue screen with a search icon in upper left, any ideas? Thanks
Sponsored

 

PuddleJumper

Well-Known Member
First Name
Cortlund
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Threads
68
Messages
2,537
Reaction score
3,363
Location
Alexandria, Virginia
Vehicle(s)
23' JTM, 22' JTR, 22' F56S,
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
STACK Infrastructure Critical Operations Technician
Vehicle Showcase
1
Needs to be reflashed most likely. Odds are dealer will only replace tho.
 

Hootbro

Well-Known Member
First Name
Don
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Threads
58
Messages
10,320
Reaction score
20,328
Location
Delaware
Vehicle(s)
2025 Gladiator Sport
Blue screen only in reverse ?
 
OP
OP

Gasman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tad
Joined
Nov 1, 2024
Threads
25
Messages
63
Reaction score
18
Location
Decatur Tn
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
No it now working just wondering ifs it the screen or something else.
 

ShadowsPapa

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bill
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Threads
250
Messages
40,614
Reaction score
54,292
Location
Runnells, Iowa
Vehicle(s)
'25 JTMX, '23 JLU 4xe, '82 SX4, '73 Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
3
Wasn't there a TSB about radio rebooting itself?

When I saw "blue screen", I immediately thought oh, great, these now get the Windows BSOD?

I'll see if I have that TSB.
Sponsored

 
 







Top