First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
Occupation
Security Technician
I installed mine in a similar way. I mean its really not possible to have any gap between the pinch seam and the step once the bolts are tight. Definitely no damage to the Jeep or the steps (that I can see at least). I've tried basically every combo at this point. The manufacturer suggested to mount the driver's side so maybe I'll do that and see if its different. I appreciate the insights!
Good luck!
Sponsored

AlexWV

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bright White Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
I've got a set of these sitting on my porch waiting to have a chance to install them.

Sargegreen22

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Dealership
For anybody that has these steps. Could you please measure the width and maybe how much usable step there is once mounted? That would be helpful to anyone considering these.

SIrreed

First Name
Sirre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator, 2016 Renegade
Occupation
Funeral Director
Any one have a link where i can buy these? Or did I miss it? These are exactly what I am looking for

Sponsored

OP
OP
GreatGladiator

GreatGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Technician
I found them on Quadratec for about $530 I think.

OP
OP
GreatGladiator

GreatGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Technician
For anybody that has these steps. Could you please measure the width and maybe how much usable step there is once mounted? That would be helpful to anyone considering these.
I can get measurements tomorrow. So far I’m really happy with the amount of step and protection.

Sargegreen22

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Dealership
I can get measurements tomorrow. So far I’m really happy with the amount of step and protection.
I really appreciate that!
Idk why the manufacturers don’t list the measurements.

AlexWV

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bright White Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Long time past when I installed, but just an update, these really are great steps to cover the ugly pinch weld, have a step for short family members, and offer some protection.
Jeep Gladiator Body Armor rock crawler side steps A3D3773F-6F9C-457A-9106-7F1267846FE4.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Body Armor rock crawler side steps 22990CF9-F359-4C11-A55A-15FFF2A4E9E0.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Body Armor rock crawler side steps E98A68C1-3AE9-42F4-9BCE-8AEA65B073F4.JPG

OP
OP
GreatGladiator

GreatGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Technician
I have been very happy with mine. They are holding up very well.

Sponsored

rkt5y3

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
Did you get this fitment issue resolved?

Anyone else having this problem? These are on my short list.

Thanks!
Negative. The manufacturer was very helpful and we exchanged a nice back and forth. Lots of pictures etc. Ultimately I returned them to Quadratec though. The manufacturer seemed to think that if the problem was that bad, more people would have complained thus I must have mounted them wrong. I contended that others had similar issues and there's literally only one way to mount them so it wasn't possible for me to do it wrong.

Clearly some folks have ones that fit correctly too. I went out and picked up some Rubicon take offs and they fit perfectly. So I'm gonna say the steps I got had a manufacturing issue. Never heard back from anyone after returning. Your mileage may vary.

Another note (can't remember if I already said this): the bottom of those has bolts heads protruding so don't expect to slide smoothly over anything.

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Negative. The manufacturer was very helpful and we exchanged a nice back and forth. Lots of pictures etc. Ultimately I returned them to Quadratec though. The manufacturer seemed to think that if the problem was that bad, more people would have complained thus I must have mounted them wrong. I contended that others had similar issues and there's literally only one way to mount them so it wasn't possible for me to do it wrong.

Clearly some folks have ones that fit correctly too. I went out and picked up some Rubicon take offs and they fit perfectly. So I'm gonna say the steps I got had a manufacturing issue. Never heard back from anyone after returning. Your mileage may vary.

Another note (can't remember if I already said this): the bottom of those has bolts heads protruding so don't expect to slide smoothly over anything.
Thanks for the recap. Not sure I want to chance it. I am having a hard time finding ones I like...gotta cover the pinch and have a decent step to them.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the recap. Not sure I want to chance it. I am having a hard time finding ones I like...gotta cover the pinch and have a decent step to them.
The pic above is by design. They do have a slight angle to them. Mine have been on for 2.5 years or so now & they have not had an issue after install. I have also abused them much more then what I should have using them in the rocks. For the purpose of a step I would not hesitate to buy these again.
Sponsored