First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
Can someone please provide me a breakdown of how the dealers are giving 3-7% below. All my local dealers will only do 1% with the Tread Lightly, but nothing more...even with an order Gladiator Rubicon.

I've tried 2 different emails to Criswell Auto to try and get a price from them, if for nothing else than ammo for my local. I have not heard back from either email yet. I have no problem driving that far (we drive to FL twice a year). But would like some kind of price before I do so.

Are you all that are getting 3-5 qualifying for other discounts like military etc, that your getting more than 1%?
Sponsored

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I’m in PA and I just secured a deal with criswell about 3 hours ago for a sport S on their lot for 8% under invoice with no affiliate codes or tread lightly. I’ll be making a post about it later.

They are also going to be delivering it to my driveway so there’s no reason to make the almost 3 hour trip.

OP
OP
Climbhigh

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
I’m in PA and I just secured a deal with criswell about 3 hours ago for a sport S on their lot for 8% under invoice with no affiliate codes or tread lightly. I’ll be making a post about it later.

They are also going to be delivering it to my driveway so there’s no reason to make the almost 3 hour trip.
Nice. They are about 2.5 hours from me. Maybe I just need to break down and call them...I just prefer email and also having the conversation in writing.

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Nice. They are about 2.5 hours from me. Maybe I just need to break down and call them...I just prefer email and also having the conversation in writing.
I will tell you, it was not a painless process. Their communication was awful. I had to keep hounding them for information. My salesman didn’t feel like getting back to me to answer any questions so I called in an talked to a manager, voiced my displeasure since I was trying to actually buy something. The manager was super helpful and we agreed on a price. So if it doesn’t go smoothly, don’t get frustrated like I did, just go above their head to the next person.
Sponsored