Sponsored

BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
What is holding the bags on top here? And perfectly rolled blankets, towels not fluttering..... strange world this phot is in....
i like how the jug of iced tea is just right there for the driver to fill his mug.
Sponsored

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
So with the black top... A stripe is good? (I know it is red.. just trying to picture it in white, does the back stripe provide any needed balance?)

1968-jeep-gladiator-kaiser-j2000-pick-up-truck-rare-collectible-11.JPG

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I’ve officially swapped from the Granite Crystal Metallic club to the Bright White club. I still love the GCM color, but, after seeing the white in person, I’ve had a change of heart. Looking forward to adding some blue retro graphics to it.:rock::like:

Sponsored

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I’ve officially swapped from the Granite Crystal Metallic club to the Bright White club. I still love the GCM color, but, after seeing the white in person, I’ve had a change of heart. Looking forward to adding some blue retro graphics to it.:rock::like:
Cool. Welcome.

Jdello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW S1000RR. Gladiator Rubicon coming soon
Why did the call it "Bright White"? I wonder what "Dark White" looks like.. Anyway, I will be taking delivery of the "Bright White" myself :)