Sponsored

BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club

Sponsored

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
Still waiting on my white JTRD but seeing this thread I regret getting painted fenders. I think the black ones look better.

Azriel62

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge dually, 05 Toyota Sequoia, 49 power wagon
Occupation
Retired
I'm new to the jeep family! Ordered my Rubican Diesel on 8/23/21 and found out today it is in framing!! Being stuck in D status seems to move the slowest so far. Getting excited now that things are starting to move! I've been trying to read up on different threads and could use some input on what to do first to take out the bottoming out from the added weight of the diesel and rake. Any info on what you've done, outcome and products used would be greatly appreciated.

Azriel62

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge dually, 05 Toyota Sequoia, 49 power wagon
Occupation
Retired
Still waiting on my white JTRD but seeing this thread I regret getting painted fenders. I think the black ones look better.
I agree. I ordered black hard top and fenders. To me it looks like a finished tuxedo.... Were as the all white or just one part black is nice, they don't seem finish to me. But to those that have them it's awesome still just not my preference.

WonderBeardo

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Supply Chain Guru/Nerd
I agree, I can't keep mine clean to save my life. may look at doing some aftermarket ones in the future that are matte black

Sponsored

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
What wheels and tires do you have
On the jeep are take offs from a 392 Wrangler. I also have the originals that came with the 80th anniversary edition. Got really lucky finding the factory beadlock capable off a 392 Rubicon.

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I have been looking for a set of white ruby fenders. When you take those off let me know!

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Nice! How do you like these wheels so far? Same set I have been eyeing but only so many pictures out there. Like that you got the white lettering on the tires as well.
I like them. So far so good. Gives it an old school look.