Build and Price Bugs?

d0n

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Haven't tested other trims but B&P for a Rubicon is showing Tow Package = $350 and is also showing Remote Start as a separate $495 item when the Cold Weather Group is selected.
Sponsored

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
Welcome to the pit of nonsense! Try ordering black rims on the Sport, it deletes the cold weather package. 'Cause heated seats can't handle black wheels. ??? There are many items you'll find that work that way, weird deletes, automatic additions, there really isn't much about it that makes sense. And even when you order it, Jeep might say nope and give you something else. I ordered black fenders and they threw what I ordered in the "popular package" and gave me body colored instead. The intuitive a la carte mentality doesn't work in the coagulated package vomit, but that's the same with every manufacturer. Specifics of engine and drivetrain are plug and play, it's just the rest that's nonsensical. The meat and potatoes are straightforward, the sides are up to the chef. Good luck!

OP
OP

d0n

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Oh I know all about "package vomit"! I have an order for a Bronco. Can't get the roof rack if you get the lift package. Yeah, that makes sense. But what I'm seeing in the Gladiator B&P truly look like bugs, not related to unintuitive package, feature-void nonsense.

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
Could definitely be bugs, I ordered mine back in December and occasionally popped back on to drool a bit more. Saw that packages changed here and there and the site would start glitching. Even got to enjoying how messed up I could get it. Add this, remove that, put it back in, and then part of the dash would just be blacked out as if I completely baffled the algorithm into another dimension. Worst part is that it's the same site/program the dealers use to place an order, so they can't override any of the nonsense. But they might be the best at getting it close to what you want. Hell, if they do enough volume, they may have what you want on the lot.

RGNOUTLAW

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Charger Hellcat, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon diese
Occupation
Heavy Haul Owner Operator
If you try ordering a rubicon diesel and add the hardtop headliner or spray in bedliner it will remove the diesel option. Like wtf?

Sponsored

2TH MVR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD. Audi A7, Alfa Romeo 4C
Occupation
Orthodontist
If you try ordering a rubicon diesel and add the hardtop headliner or spray in bedliner it will remove the diesel option. Like wtf?
Funny. That happened when I placed my order a few days ago. I ordered a JTRD. Some issue with weight. I couldn't order the headliner or bed liner.

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
Its all dumb. You can't select diesel on a sport and clearly they are coming out.

Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Too bad Stelantis wasn't a bigger company. Otherwise they would be able to staff and support their own website their customers visit. Maybe put some accountability on them.
Someday maybe.......LOL
Sponsored