Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
Would the rain gear cover go over the JT if the soft top is still on. Sometimes I would like to cover the cab due to crap falling from the tree over my driveway. When those oak trees are dropping pollin its like a yellow dust storm. But also want the top for when I take the top and doors off but leave it overnight just in case since no garage
Yes the Rain Gear cover for the JT is designed to fit with the top on. You can see in a couple previous pics how much cover seems to be “leftover” on the Jeeps with top down...that is the extra to cover with top on.

Just make a not, however if using the cover with top off...which most will be...if you expect rain it is a good idea to have a pole that you can place in the cup holder that can extend to hold up the center of the top. If you don’t you will get puddling on the top of the cover.
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Yes the Rain Gear cover for the JT is designed to fit with the top on. You can see in a couple previous pics how much cover seems to be “leftover” on the Jeeps with top down...that is the extra to cover with top on.

Just make a not, however if using the cover with top off...which most will be...if you expect rain it is a good idea to have a pole that you can place in the cup holder that can extend to hold up the center of the top. If you don’t you will get puddling on the top of the cover.
Now its to get ahold of one.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well i used mine a couple times in some pretty heavy downpours here and all was fine but of course that was with the soft top already locked into place. I just wanted to try it to see how well it worked out. Can't say if all the doors and top were off

Sponsored

Bull Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sea-cups.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave Sting Grey. 2018 Audi S5
Well i used mine a couple times in some pretty heavy downpours here and all was fine but of course that was with the soft top already locked into place. I just wanted to try it to see how well it worked out. Can't say if all the doors and top were off
Thanks. Sooo next time a big shower is coming get that done and report back to us. Haha

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Sooo next time a big shower is coming get that done and report back to us. Haha
Well have used it with the top off as it sat in a few days of pretty steady rain. No issues noticed but as mentioned you need something to pop it up a bit to make the water run off if its going to be in the rain for long period of time.

B2TB

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave, 1934 Dodge Brothers Sedan, 2013 HDMC
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well have used it with the top off as it sat in a few days of pretty steady rain. No issues noticed but as mentioned you need something to pop it up a bit to make the water run off if its going to be in the rain for long period of time.
Place a large pool noodle in the center of the roll cage to form a small tent.
Sponsored

Reactions: BAT