Sponsored

My Mopar Gladiator vehicle cab cover came in today!

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got mine last week and it’s super nice. As soon as I can switch to the soft top and pull doors I’m excited to try it out.
Did you ever get a chance to try it?

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Does anyone know if the mopar cover will work with the front freedom panels in place and the top off?

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Did you ever get a chance to try it?
I got the soft top on, but I haven't tried the cover yet, the VA weather won't cooperate for an extended doorless stretch. a few guys in the Facebook group have tried theirs and everything stayed nice and dry.

Sponsored

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the soft top on, but I haven't tried the cover yet, the VA weather won't cooperate for an extended doorless stretch. a few guys in the Facebook group have tried theirs and everything stayed nice and dry.
I just wanted to hear firsthand or even secondhand as the website makes no mention of, nor has pictures of, it being used door-less. Do you mind sharing the Facebook group?

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I ordered one today. They're back ordered everywhere so we'll see when I actually get it...

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for sharing, I was only looking at regular car covers and not really what I wanted.
I got both. A Mopar cab cover to take along when I've got the whole top off, and a full car cover to use when parked in my driveway to prolong the life of the paint and interior. I live in the hot Florida sun.

Sponsored

Bobbyfanman17

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Gladiator
Rain Gear’s cover is awesome, just came in for me. High quality and super fast putting it on. Haven’t tested it in the rain yet, I’ll report back when it’s not 35deg out. The pictures are with the soft top on and all doors on. Says it will fit with the hard top on. Rolls up into the size of a sleeping bag or so. It’s a ticker material so you can’t smush it down into the stock box under the seat, so I unrolled it and made it work, fits well. Also came with a free hat I didn’t expect. Tip: pay attention to how you unroll it the first time, took me a good minute to fold it back up.

Jeep Gladiator My Mopar Gladiator vehicle cab cover came in today! Rain Gear

Hey Jollydude101, just came across your thread from last year. I just bought a Gladiator a couple months back and I've been researching cab covers for the spring and summer. I came across the Raingear one you bought and I'm thinking of getting it, since apparently the Mopar one still doesn't fit with the top on. I see you have your doors and mirrors on, I will have tube doors on most likely when I would use the cover, I think the tube door mirrors (I haven't bought them yet) ride a little lower than the stock doors. Is the slot/hole in the cover for the mirrors adjustable at all? Does the cover work if I just folded the mirrors in? It looks like there is plenty of slack in the cover to accommodate folding in the mirrors and leaving the hard top on. Are you satisfied with the cover and would you recommend it? Thanks.

Kiowa Warrior

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Hey Jollydude101, just came across your thread from last year. I just bought a Gladiator a couple months back and I've been researching cab covers for the spring and summer. I came across the Raingear one you bought and I'm thinking of getting it, since apparently the Mopar one still doesn't fit with the top on. I see you have your doors and mirrors on, I will have tube doors on most likely when I would use the cover, I think the tube door mirrors (I haven't bought them yet) ride a little lower than the stock doors. Is the slot/hole in the cover for the mirrors adjustable at all? Does the cover work if I just folded the mirrors in? It looks like there is plenty of slack in the cover to accommodate folding in the mirrors and leaving the hard top on. Are you satisfied with the cover and would you recommend it? Thanks.
Hello. I too have the rain gear cover. Works with doors off, top on, top off doors on, both oem and I have rampage trail doors with mirrors on. Seems to be somewhat adjustable

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
More of us need to harass Quadratec to put out one of their softbond 5 layer covers for the Gladiator.
I have already asked.
I have one for the JL and for $70 it is pretty decent.
If this didn't exist, I would have popped for the Rain Gear.

20190921_101727-jpg.jpg

Bobbyfanman17

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Gladiator
Hello. I too have the rain gear cover. Works with doors off, top on, top off doors on, both oem and I have rampage trail doors with mirrors on. Seems to be somewhat adjustable
Great, thanks. I'm going to order one, spring is almost here!
Sponsored