Sponsored

My Mopar Gladiator vehicle cab cover came in today!

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Thanks for the update, that is a bummer. I live in Texas and one the primary reasons I wanted this was to throw on at night to keep the dew out. Hmmm...
The moisture wasn't excessive or anything. Just had to wi[e the roll cage down and dry off the windshield. I honestly believe that a small fan blowing around in there will resolve the issue. The real issue for me is the fact that my cover is still wet from the dew when I leave for work. i have it installed at work no to dry the cover before I can stick it in the bag.
Sponsored

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
That’s where I got mine. No problems at all with my order.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Yes I have an LE. Just installed it for the night and put a small fan in there to keep the air moving around and hopefully combat the condensation.

Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Just putting a circulation fan in the back seat moving air around did not totally prevent the condensate from forming inside the truck las night. I guess the next thing I can try is some sort of heat source to keep the temperature under my cover above the stupidly muggy dew points we are experiencing now.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Ok I am trying another method to control the condensation under the cover tonight. I bought a little 150 watt heater to stick in there. It has a low and high setting and I have it on low tonight. If it still gets moisture I will try high tomorrow

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Nothing to report. Last night didn’t cool all the way down to the dew point so there was hardly any dew anywhere this morning. Looks like our humidity will be returning to normal in the next few days so I’ll check back then...for anyone who cares

drdoolittle9

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Kind of a trial by fire I guess. It is over the top and freedom panels so there is a gap at the front of both doors but better than sitting in this storm with the doors off.

C77D0E9D-C340-4331-A46D-B72A72A3DF75.jpeg

This is so helpful, thank you @TennesseePA ! Someone asked previously if you were to pull it forward a bit and short it in the back (since top is on) would it cover that small gap at front doors? Have you tried that?

Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
If it takes you 5 minutes to put it on you need to quit screwing off. Maybe two or three minutes. The way it is shaped it wouldn’t let me slide it forward any. I tried that but the fabric is cut and sewn so that it only fits as it was designed. Maybe too much quality control on this one.

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1978 Bandit Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
We have been getting a lot of questions on this cover, thanks for the feed back. Is it okay for us to use these photos for our web site to show the fit?
-Larry
Armor Auto Parts
got my cab cover, and my sweet Armor Auto Gladiator t-shirt so thanks! They’re both awesome!

2CEB7F36-A582-4C00-A4A7-9265DFDF5F89.jpeg

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
got my cab cover, and my sweet Armor Auto Gladiator t-shirt so thanks! They’re both awesome!

2CEB7F36-A582-4C00-A4A7-9265DFDF5F89.jpeg
Is this cover made specifically for the Gladiator? Do you have a link to it? If it is specifically for the JT is is a thick cover like the soft top or thin like Frogg Togg rain jackets?

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I ordered the cover today through my dealer. I was told it may be 2 weeks out and if I did not like it or the fit I did not have to buy it. I'll post back once it arrives.
Sponsored