Sponsored

My Mopar Gladiator vehicle cab cover came in today!

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn't look like it would fit with mirrors on either or does it have holes for those?

Any chance they'll make one that fits with hard/soft top on but also has a clear vinyl cutout for the windshield and where the front door windows would be? Probably fairly dangerous but if you get caught no doors, no roof and it hasn't stopped storming by the time you have to leave you could drive home with the cover on as temporary doors/roof.
I had this problem with my JKU and I bought a set of the hinge mounted doors off mirrors and the cover fit around those pretty well.
Sponsored

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
That's the story of my life and a big concern about going topless/doorless for anything more than quick trips.
I don't remember who, but someone makes an emergency top for JKUs. I imagine they'll produce one for the Gladiator soon enough.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
that's so dumb. they should have designed it to work with top on or top off.
looks great though if you frequently have your top off and need a cover!
Rain Gear Covers offers versions for older Wranglers that work with a top on. They still haven't come out with that version for the JL so I wouldn't expect one for the JT anytime soon.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
its easy for me to put the tops back on and store tops in the box, so it would be nice to have a cover for those times I have the doors off and don't want to put them back on.

Link Pin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sahara, 1999 Sport 6.0 4L Manual
Occupation
Retired
Disappointing, this should have been made to cover the hard top. Bows could be added to keep water from pooling on the soft top
Gladiators. I dinged them on their "contact us form"

Sponsored

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
Took the words out of my mouth. Looks like a cool oh crap I didn't think it was going to rain failsafe, hopefully packs up small to carry on-board.

This would embolden my roofless journeys.
I’m it’s got a bed to put everything in now

ScottV

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I had this problem with my JKU and I bought a set of the hinge mounted doors off mirrors and the cover fit around those pretty well.
I bought the same thing the original poster has (Mopar cover from Armor Auto). Seems fine to me. With my hinge-mounted mirrors, you can leave them as-is and get 99.9% coverage or take the 0.003 seconds to simply push them in and get the 100% coverage (no tools required). Photos of each option below. I have the Quadratec hinge-mounted mirrors, which I've been happy with.

IMG_20190904_183632.jpg

IMG_20190904_183847.jpg

Sponsored

Otaypankey

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver JTR, 2015 Mercedes Benz E550 Cabriolet, 2020 BMW R1250 RT
I bought the same thing the original poster has (Mopar cover from Armor Auto). Seems fine to me. With my hinge-mounted mirrors, you can leave them as-is and get 99.9% coverage or take the 0.003 seconds to simply push them in and get the 100% coverage (no tools required). Photos of each option below. I have the Quadratec hinge-mounted mirrors, which I've been happy with.

IMG_20190904_183632.jpg

IMG_20190904_183847.jpg
Hard to tell but it looks like there is not a top on in this pic? Do you think the cover would fit over a closed soft top?

ScottV

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Hard to tell but it looks like there is not a top on in this pic? Do you think the cover would fit over a closed soft top?
Correct, no top on. I have a soft top only, and will try the cover again once I've put it on ... not sure when that will be, trying to remain "naked" as long as possible before cold weather sets in.

Arop

First Name
Arop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - White
Take that out in the wind and then post photos of all the scratches from the rivets.
There were only 2 grommets close to paint. I put most of the grommets in myself and not 1 near paint. The two near the front windshield are now duct taped.
Needed the cab cover to be a little more confident when you travel away from your garage and the clouds roll in...
But thanks for.... Well, your wind concern.

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_20190904_183632.jpg

IMG_20190904_183847.jpg
I kept the ones from my JKU hoping they'll fit the Gladiator when I get it. The whole reason I bought these mirrors was because of the cab cover and how I couldn't get it to secure over the A-post mounted doors-off mirrors.
Sponsored