Sponsored

Gladiator Mopar Bed Liner..Spray in liners..

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Designer
When I ordered my Mojave I made a boo boo and did not order the spray in bed liner.

The Choices now are get a bed liner or do Line x. I had a drop in bed liner on a toyota I had
that basically held up for 20 years. Yes it was messed up under it, (Not rusted out.) but I never took it out.
I threw everything into that thing.

I’m wondering if anyone has the Mopar drop in liner and if so how it fits, quality, etc.

if anyone in the Bay Area is reading this and has a recommendation for a line x installer, I would appreciate it.
Having someone though mess with a brand new expensive truck makes me nervous. Also maybe it’s me, but older spray in liners don’t seem to look that great. At least not as good as the drop in liner I had.

There Is a product called “Bedrug” I like conceptually but they don’t make a version that covers the front and sides of the bed. I like the ability to be able to take something out and change it. Maybe there is a hybrid solution.

In any case any info. appreciated....
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
When I ordered my Mojave I made a boo boo and did not order the spray in bed liner.

The Choices now are get a bed liner or do Line x. I had a drop in bed liner on a toyota I had
that basically held up for 20 years. Yes it was messed up under it, (Not rusted out.) but I never took it out.
I threw everything into that thing.

I’m wondering if anyone has the Mopar drop in liner and if so how it fits, quality, etc.

if anyone in the Bay Area is reading this and has a recommendation for a line x installer, I would appreciate it.
Having someone though mess with a brand new expensive truck makes me nervous. Also maybe it’s me, but older spray in liners don’t seem to look that great. At least not as good as the drop in liner I had.

There Is a product called “Bedrug” I like conceptually but they don’t make a version that covers the front and sides of the bed. I like the ability to be able to take something out and change it. Maybe there is a hybrid solution.

In any case any info. appreciated....
Line-x has lifetime warranty

Riccochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKR | 2020 Ram 2500 | 2021 JT Sport
Get the Line-X. Worth every cent.

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
Line x is the way to go. Just make sure they plug up the screw holes.

Andy29847

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I had the dealer do mine.

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Designer
Thanks to you folks for the input. I’m actually looking at Bullet or Line X. I think the factory one is pretty good but these seem better.

One question when you guys got these, did they remove the bed lights and power outlet or mask?

Thanks again.

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
Mine were removed by line x. You just need to ask when they do it

H2OBUG

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Last edited:

Liftr

First Name
Duran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
Occupation
Aviation
Have you ever watched Line-X do the installation? They take an 8” wire brush on an angle grinder and absolutely destroy the paint job in the bed.
IMHO, just use the bed naked, or with a bed mat, until it gets beat up enough to bother you. THEN take it to Line-X.
You save the $500 for 4-5 years.

OP
OP
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Designer
I was going to do Line-X
I do believe it is the best option.
However I chose to try the mat for while, in that I did not believe I would be hauling gravel for the concrete yard.
Turns out I really like it. Worst case I get a few scratches I pull it and do Line-X
But for now I am very happy. For less than $100

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0844VTBRY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks, I may try this for the time being also. Lotta companies make bed mats.

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Designer
Have you ever watched Line-X do the installation? They take an 8” wire brush on an angle grinder and absolutely destroy the paint job in the bed.
IMHO, just use the bed naked, or with a bed mat, until it gets beat up enough to bother you. THEN take it to Line-X.
You save the $500 for 4-5 years.
Yes I’ve seen how they do it. Once you do it, there is no going back.Many people have it done and swear by it though. The trick is finding the right installer. At the very least I need some kind of mat. Unfortunately I am picky, but I’m also a clod...
Thanks.

Unkiebunk045

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Medical Sales
Thanks to you folks for the input. I’m actually looking at Bullet or Line X. I think the factory one is pretty good but these seem better.

One question when you guys got these, did they remove the bed lights and power outlet or mask?

Thanks again.

I did chose bullet for mine. When I was researching about all the options it seemed to be the most advanced. I’m very happy with it so far, be careful if you’ll go in the bed with bare skin as it’s pretty rough.

For the price I don’t think it’s worth it not to get spray in liner, I couldn’t find anything less than $300 to do bed,walls and tailgate and bullet was $550+tax.

OP
OP
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Designer
I did chose bullet for mine. When I was researching about all the options it seemed to be the most advanced. I’m very happy with it so far, be careful if you’ll go in the bed with bare skin as it’s pretty rough.

For the price I don’t think it’s worth it not to get spray in liner, I couldn’t find anything less than $300 to do bed,walls and tailgate and bullet was $550+tax.
Thanks very much. Bullet ( I think) is done by the guys who started Line X.
Sponsored