Can anyone tell me what this is for?

Angler33

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Just got delivery of my new Gladiator S in granite!!! What an awesome Jeep. Under the back seat I found the tool kit and this part... can anyone tell me what it is for and where it goes?
upload_2019-9-14_21-51-28.jpeg

upload_2019-9-14_21-52-41.jpeg

upload_2019-9-14_21-50-49.jpeg
Sponsored

Krazy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 310gs
Just got delivery of my new Gladiator S in granite!!! What an awesome Jeep. Under the back seat I found the tool kit and this part... can anyone tell me what it is for and where it goes?
upload_2019-9-14_21-51-28.jpeg

upload_2019-9-14_21-52-41.jpeg

upload_2019-9-14_21-50-49.jpeg
Every couple of weeks someone asks about the adaptive cruise control windshield down sensor protective thingy

Classic

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
for the windshield,,,when folded...that has adaptive cruise...cover..

OP
OP

Angler33

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Ahhhh...now that it’s explained, that does look like a windshield. Thanks all for the quick replies....now onto to a late night of reading threads here to see what accessories I need to add!!! Woo hoo!

Reactions: JP1

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I am amazed on the amount of people that cannot grasp the pictograph and what this item is for.

I will catch shit for this, but it reminds me of this Far Side comic:

farside.jpg

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I am amazed on the amount of people that cannot grasp the pictograph and what this item is for.
If only someone could come up with a way of organizing a few standard characters into groupings such that information could be conveyed quickly and reliably ...
Webdings-big.png

Jeep Gladiator Can anyone tell me what this is for? {filename}

Gramps.busa

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I’m confused . A spider bit you, you felt electrified. You got your tools & went to your mansion by the beach, & missed all the trees along the driveway. You loved the bike ride but were run over by a bus & the ambulance took you to a plane, then a train & left you at a golf course. Then you saw a bunch of people skiing, golfing ,swimming, surfing & vehicle racing, - where you won a bunch of money, whereupon you started yelling at the post office & a private eye checked the books & the Mona Lisa. Then you started playing piano & made a movie while you were gaming on the phone. You then got locked up during a nasty storm & got a temperature, so you went to bed. Then you ate & drank then parked in a handicap spot & went to the zoo on the other side of the planet !
Sounds like just another day in Hollywood.
Sponsored