Sponsored

Can you track a non custom order Gladiator that’s in transit?

Graluc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
Just made a deal on a Gladiator that is in transit to the dealer. They already had the VIN for it. Is there a way I can see where it’s at? It doesn’t show in the custom order tracker.

Thanks
Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Just made a deal on a Gladiator that is in transit to the dealer. They already had the VIN for it. Is there a way I can see where it’s at? It doesn’t show in the custom order tracker.

Thanks
The dealer can track it. They can look at their inbound orders and see where it is. Some dealers don't seem to want to be bothered to do this even though it literally takes about 4 mouse clicks for them. Jeep chat won't generally provide any info once a Jeep hits KZ status which is released from the factory for shipping.

OP
OP
Graluc

Graluc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
The dealer can track it. They can look at their inbound orders and see where it is. Some dealers don't seem to want to be bothered to do this even though it literally takes about 4 mouse clicks for them. Jeep chat won't generally provide any info once a Jeep hits KZ status which is released from the factory for shipping.
Thanks, they can tell it’s in between Nashville and the dealership in Crossville. Just wondering if I could pin point it any better.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Thanks, they can tell it’s in between Nashville and the dealership in Crossville. Just wondering if I could pin point it any better.
Nope, and you will just have a date range probably. No way to get any bette . And so far I haven't seen any way to see when it will get loaded on a truck for the final leg. Seems like when it happens it happens.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
And that is the trucking business. They like full loads. Try getting classic cars hauled - some will really cheap if they have an open spot on an otherwise full rig, but it's not worth their trip for one car, or a partial load. So they wait. And there's no way to know when their load will be full.
At least you have that much info - that's a whole lot more than most have right now.
Sponsored