Sponsored

Can’t Order a Custom Mojave?

MPC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I’ve been calling around all the dealers in Dallas TX and none are able to order a Mojave now. I want a manual transmission so don’t want their pre-ordered stock they expect in the next month or so. Anyone have advice on how to place a custom order that wont take 6+ months to fill (when they told me to call back)?
Sponsored

Scteal

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
I don't know what is going on with dealers in TX not wanting to order you a Mojave. Here in Maine, at least in my area, any dealer would gladly order you one. I did just this on June 9th, ordered a Mojave in Gator with no issues, $500 down and now the wait.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been calling around all the dealers in Dallas TX and none are able to order a Mojave now. I want a manual transmission so don’t want their pre-ordered stock they expect in the next month or so. Anyone have advice on how to place a custom order that wont take 6+ months to fill (when they told me to call back)?
Another dealer may be more cooperative, but you already know the answer. To avoid a long wait, the order will have to include an automatic transmission. If it has to be a manual, it will require patience.

AustinLonghorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 WJ, 1997 TJ
If you're going to custom order anyway, why not shop out of state? It looks like a handful of dealers mentioned on this forum are pretty aggressive on pricing, too.

OP
OP

MPC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Great, thank you all. I’m going to look around the forum and see if there are some helpful dealers. Happy to order out of state. Need to get on that wait list!

Sponsored

No IFS

First Name
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Banned
I’m in California , no problems custom order Mojave as of today. Just checked with my dealer. Ready to order.

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
I’m in California , no problems custom order Mojave as of today. Just checked with my dealer. Ready to order.
did you get a % under invoice/msrp? what dealer did you choose for your order? looking forward to get mine here in SoCal

XJhawk

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
I ordered mine through a salesman that is part of our Jeep Club here in Collin County.
Russell Hardin at McKinney CDJR. Helped me order my Mojave 2 weeks ago, and was no BS and got me a GREAT price!
Sponsored