First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
I've been looking at Gladiators since they first started showing up at local dealers last year, and I decided to pull the trigger on a Sting Gray Rubicon a few weeks back. This is my first Jeep, and therefore my first Jeep build, and I've got a lot of good things planned for it.

My only modification so far is the Hotheads headliner kit (HIGHLY recommended — I'm amazed by the difference it makes). Over the next couple of weeks, we'll be installing:
I've also pre-ordered the RSI SmartCap Evo, which should be great for carrying my pup around town.

Jeep Gladiator Casey's Sting Gray Rubicon build IMG_1533
Sponsored

OP
OP
zumwalt

zumwalt

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Updates! :party:

Things have been a bit slow around here, but I've finally had some time to get a few things installed — front and rear bumpers and steps. I think it looks a little strange without the lift and tires I have planned, but we're still waiting on some crucial parts to ship.

Jeep Gladiator Casey's Sting Gray Rubicon build L1010882

FabFours Matrix front bumper
I'm super happy with this. I know people give FabFours a hard time (and rightfully so for creating the grumper), but the build quality on this thing is fantastic. Currently missing the winch due to ordering an incorrect part.

Jeep Gladiator Casey's Sting Gray Rubicon build L1010889

Jeep Gladiator Casey's Sting Gray Rubicon build L1010897

FabFours JT Rear Bumper
Just like the front bumper, the build quality here is really impressive. I'm most excited about the added steps on the side of the bed. As a plus, the bumper comes with spaces for the factory rear bumper sensors and license plate lights.

Jeep Gladiator Casey's Sting Gray Rubicon build L1010901

Jeep Gladiator Casey's Sting Gray Rubicon build L1010905

AMP Research Powerstep XL
I'm really happy with this as well. I realize these aren't great for really technical offroading or intense crawling, but this truck is primarily a daily driver that we'll take on trails on the weekends.

Jeep Gladiator Casey's Sting Gray Rubicon build L1010909

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Nice where did you get the amp research power steps from?

OP
OP
zumwalt

zumwalt

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
I purchased them through one of their dealers local to me. It looks like they can be picked up from a number of places, though, including Amazon.

OP
OP
zumwalt

zumwalt

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
After a long shipping delay, I was finally able to get the good stuff installed — JKS 3.5” lift, 37” Toyo Open Country R/Ts, and 17” Fuel Militia wheels. I’m super happy with the way everything turned out.

Before and after:

Jeep Gladiator Casey's Sting Gray Rubicon build 1CF5E09F-2876-4E00-AAE9-F964D1671321

Sponsored

BabblingBafoon

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales Management
After a long shipping delay, I was finally able to get the good stuff installed — JKS 3.5” lift, 37” Toyo Open Country R/Ts, and 17” Fuel Militia wheels. I’m super happy with the way everything turned out.

Before and after:

Jeep Gladiator Casey's Sting Gray Rubicon build 1CF5E09F-2876-4E00-AAE9-F964D1671321
Looking great! How do you like the AMP Powerstep XL's? I was considering them and liked how wide the step is compared to the Rock Slide Step Sliders.

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Ecodiesel

Before and after:

Did you do the -12 or the +1 offset? And how do you like the wheels after a few months?

Thanks in advance!

HogsWell

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package

Before and after:

Looks like you traded Sting Grey to Granite Crystal Metallic! Such a chameleon colour.

Truck looks awesome, BTW.

AdrianVall

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Looks great!! Amazing how wheels, tires, and lift transforms the ride!
Sponsored