Check emails. Just got a 1000 Bonus cash

lcoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Diesel, 2007 JKUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
I got an email for $750 cash back, where is the one on the website for $1500? Have an 80th Wrangler on order.
Unfortunately, I do not know the exact steps that I took to get the popup to appear.

I got one of these last year. They are worthless. It's basically $1000 off full retail. I negotiated 6 percent under invoice plus incentives. Jeep was running either $2000 or $3000 off. I can't remember. I know the $1000 wasn't stackable with the much better incentive.
The certificate that they sent does not say anything about it being $1500 off of retail and It does say that it can be stacked with other incentives. Guess I will find out when it gets here.

Jeep Gladiator Check emails. Just got a 1000 Bonus cash Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 2.35.42 PM
Sponsored

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
It looks so restricted that it’s only good for the grand Cherokee 2019

This is not true. Read the fine print at the bottom of the emails. Only restrictions on gladiator is just rubicon and mojave.

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, you just bought a new Jeep? Here is $1000 off another new Jeep. Buy now because this won’t last!

How about a $1000 check in the mail as a thank you for buying??:fingerscrossed:

Yeah I was wondering why they would send one after I bought, BUT ,i do have 2 email addresses I must have registered with in the past. This one with to the opposite email of the 500$ I used when I purchased.

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got one of these last year. They are worthless. It's basically $1000 off full retail. I negotiated 6 percent under invoice plus incentives. Jeep was running either $2000 or $3000 off. I can't remember. I know the $1000 wasn't stackable with the much better incentive.
Again not true.. This is a cash back rebate that you can use after your negotiations and stacked with other incentives.

Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
I'm just wondering what kind of crazy person needs to be told to "check" email. It's 2020, email is just sitting there running and notifying you when you have one.

These rebates and offers all seem pointless to me. I've paid pretty much the same price for two Wranglers, one with incentives, and one without. Once you get done negotiating a price, the bottom line is what it is, and the dealers either call it "incentive" or just list it as "other discount." The only offers I've found to actually do anything different are the super-low interest offers.

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm just wondering what kind of crazy person needs to be told to "check" email. It's 2020, email is just sitting there running and notifying you when you have one.

These rebates and offers all seem pointless to me. I've paid pretty much the same price for two Wranglers, one with incentives, and one without. Once you get done negotiating a price, the bottom line is what it is, and the dealers either call it "incentive" or just list it as "other discount." The only offers I've found to actually do anything different are the super-low interest offers.
the type of people like myself that do not set up their email to notify them. You must not be a very popular person with email. I would go crazy getting notified on every turd email that comes though. SO.....the jeep emails just get lost with the mix.

Also, incentives do not come from the dealer...they are supplied by FCA and get paid by them as well...again outside of what the dealers offer you.

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Ah I had the wrong idea of what "bonus cash" was. I was hoping it was a credit toward Mopar accessories

StingerPA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S - Sting Gray / 1999 Jeep Wrangler
I just signed up for one on the jeep website, and got $500..... BUT it looks like it does not include the Gladiator or any FCA vehicle for that matter lol.

Valid toward the purchase or lease of most new and unused 2019, 2020, 2021 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, Alfa Romeo vehicles. Excludes: 2019 Ram 1500 DT, Wrangler, Cherokee, Compass, Renegade, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger, Charger SRT (incl. Hellcat), Durango SRT, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e; 2020 Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger Hellcat, Durango, Durango SRT, Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Rubicon and Mojave, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e; 2021 Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger Hellcat, Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Rubicon and Mojave, Durango SRT, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e.

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah I had the wrong idea of what "bonus cash" was. I was hoping it was a credit toward Mopar accessories
Some companies do those at times. I think chevy had one recently like that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just signed up for one on the jeep website, and got $500..... BUT it looks like it does not include the Gladiator or any FCA vehicle for that matter lol.

Valid toward the purchase or lease of most new and unused 2019, 2020, 2021 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, Alfa Romeo vehicles. Excludes: 2019 Ram 1500 DT, Wrangler, Cherokee, Compass, Renegade, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger, Charger SRT (incl. Hellcat), Durango SRT, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e; 2020 Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger Hellcat, Durango, Durango SRT, Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Rubicon and Mojave, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e; 2021 Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger Hellcat, Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Rubicon and Mojave, Durango SRT, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e.

How do you figure? I only see Rubicon and Mojave as the exclusions.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
the type of people like myself that do not set up their email to notify them. You must not be a very popular person with email. I would go crazy getting notified on every turd email that comes though. SO.....the jeep emails just get lost with the mix.
I get around 200 a day, dealing with them promptly frees me up to move on to other things.

Also, incentives do not come from the dealer...they are supplied by FCA and get paid by them as well...again outside of what the dealers offer you.
I understand that, I've just never experienced a situation where it actually seems to matter. It's like dollars and discounts can just be moved around to get to whatever they want you to see. One dealer charges a big doc fee, but has a lower price on the vehicle, another has a low one but higher price. Who cares? One dealer wraps the incentives into the deal, another has the manufacturer send them to you directly. Whatever. My point is, I've bought a lot of cars and all these "deals" seem to be just marketing bullshit to get you to think it's something special.

I'm kind of jaded about car makers and dealers though. It's all a stupid game.

StingerPA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S - Sting Gray / 1999 Jeep Wrangler
How do you figure? I only see Rubicon and Mojave as the exclusions.
The first line states: Excludes: 2019 Ram 1500 DT, Wrangler, Cherokee, Compass, Renegade, Gladiator,