Check emails. Just got a 1000 Bonus cash

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
I got a check for $2 million from an African prince. . All I had to do was deposit $500 in his private account.
Sponsored

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave JT
I got the $1500 offer but Rubicon and Mojave are excluded. Perhaps the lower cash offer may be applied towards Rubicon purchase. What does it say in the offer details?
here are my details. If your looking at a Mojave/Rubicon it doesn’t apply.If your itnerested in making an internet strangers day I could PM you my info for you to enter for the $1500 offer;)

“Valid toward the purchase or lease of most new and unused 2019, 2020, 2021 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, Alfa Romeo vehicles. Excludes: 2019 Ram 1500 DT, Wrangler, Cherokee, Compass, Renegade, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger, Charger SRT (incl. Hellcat), Durango SRT, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e; 2020 Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger Hellcat, Durango, Durango SRT, Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Rubicon and Mojave, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e; 2021 Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger Hellcat, Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Rubicon and Mojave, Durango SRT, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e.

Take retail delivery by 12/26/2020. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for complete details. Program ID: 43CMS1”

reverse01134

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
here are my details. If your looking at a Mojave/Rubicon it doesn’t apply.If your itnerested in making an internet strangers day I could PM you my info for you to enter for the $1500 offer;)

“Valid toward the purchase or lease of most new and unused 2019, 2020, 2021 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, Alfa Romeo vehicles. Excludes: 2019 Ram 1500 DT, Wrangler, Cherokee, Compass, Renegade, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger, Charger SRT (incl. Hellcat), Durango SRT, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e; 2020 Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger Hellcat, Durango, Durango SRT, Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Rubicon and Mojave, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e; 2021 Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk, Challenger Hellcat, Charger Hellcat, Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Rubicon and Mojave, Durango SRT, Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio and 500e.

Take retail delivery by 12/26/2020. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for complete details. Program ID: 43CMS1”
I went back to Jeep.com to see if I can enter another registration but it recognizes my IP address and does not allow it.... Sorry I wish I could help.

lcoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Diesel, 2007 JKUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
At the dealer right now finalizing my deal on the Overland that I ordered. Got 5% under invoice plus was able to use the current $1500 bonus cash stacked with the $1500 bonus cash that they emailed me.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
At the dealer right now finalizing my deal on the Overland that I ordered. Got 5% under invoice plus was able to use the current $1500 bonus cash stacked with the $1500 bonus cash that they emailed me.
Sweet!!

Sponsored

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Great timing!

Mr.Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator
Does anyone know if the random popup discounts on the jeep site are still happining? Ive been checking a few times a day for the last 3 months and have never had anything pop up.

Undecided

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S w/ Max Tow!
Occupation
Cybersecurity

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81’ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ‘18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
I received 3-4 offers over last 1.5?? Years and they were mailed to me as an exclusive offer

Sponsored

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
Does anyone know if the random popup discounts on the jeep site are still happining? Ive been checking a few times a day for the last 3 months and have never had anything pop up.
Same here and I am picking up my new Gladiator next week

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
The coupon "bonus cash allowance" does not pop up on the web site, it will pop up in a directed email. I received two in the last two months. 1,000 bonus cash on the purchase of a Gladiator.
Go to this link https://www.jeep.com/sufu.gladiator.2020.html then select the 2021 gladiator and select the timeline on when you plan to purchase. After that just wait to see if you get a directed offer coupon. they are random based on zip code and random timing that only Jeep Knows.

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
The coupon "bonus cash allowance" does not pop up on the web site, it will pop up in a directed email. I received two in the last two months. 1,000 bonus cash on the purchase of a Gladiator.
Go to this link https://www.jeep.com/sufu.gladiator.2020.html then select the 2021 gladiator and select the timeline on when you plan to purchase. After that just wait to see if you get a directed offer coupon. they are random based on zip code and random timing that only Jeep Knows.
THX!! Fingers crossed!

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
One more thing to add if you want an instant directed coupon for 500. Good as of yesterday, not sure how long it will last. Go to truecar.com and select interest in the gladiator, register using a real email but don't use your real phone number, unless you want dealers from all over calling you.
Doing this gave me an instant 500.00 coupon. No guarentees if it works today. but 5 min of your time for basically 1% off your purchase isn't to bad. And I think it stacks with current incentives
Sponsored