First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
One more thing to add if you want an instant directed coupon for 500. Good as of yesterday, not sure how long it will last. Go to truecar.com and select interest in the gladiator, register using a real email but don't use your real phone number, unless you want dealers from all over calling you.
Doing this gave me an instant 500.00 coupon. No guarentees if it works today. but 5 min of your time for basically 1% off your purchase isn't to bad. And I think it stacks with current incentives
Did not work for me, but thx.
Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
The coupon "bonus cash allowance" does not pop up on the web site, it will pop up in a directed email. I received two in the last two months. 1,000 bonus cash on the purchase of a Gladiator.
Go to this link https://www.jeep.com/sufu.gladiator.2020.html then select the 2021 gladiator and select the timeline on when you plan to purchase. After that just wait to see if you get a directed offer coupon. they are random based on zip code and random timing that only Jeep Knows.

What timeline did you use?

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
One more thing to add if you want an instant directed coupon for 500. Good as of yesterday, not sure how long it will last. Go to truecar.com and select interest in the gladiator, register using a real email but don't use your real phone number, unless you want dealers from all over calling you.
Doing this gave me an instant 500.00 coupon. No guarentees if it works today. but 5 min of your time for basically 1% off your purchase isn't to bad. And I think it stacks with current incentives

Did that email to you or what did you click on after registering ?

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
Did that email to you or what did you click on after registering ?
After building a Jeep Gladiator and saving it, I just made it basic stock, then clicked to save it. It makes you create a login account, then under your login name click your offers, it showed up there. I am not sure what tells the system to give up the offers, I just made a fake account to test it and no offer showed up today.

Sponsored

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
After building a Jeep Gladiator and saving it, I just made it basic stock, then clicked to save it. It makes you create a login account, then under your login name click your offers, it showed up there. I am not sure what tells the system to give up the offers, I just made a fake account to test it and no offer showed up today.
I try this and it just gives me a link

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
I just got another 1,000 cash email....this time it doesnt have anything excluded in the fine print except excluding Grand Cherokee SRT®/Trackhawk

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC

Thanks My Friend! Signed up with truecar for Gladiator incentives and received $500 off any new gladiator except Rubi thru 3/31 ... My Mojave is expected sometime in April hopefully. Do these incentives occur monthly?

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2021 Gladiator Willys
Just signed up! my Gladiator comes in this month! Fingers crossed that I get a sweet email!

Do you guys have any idea if you can use this with the tread lightly 1% below invoice deal?

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2021 Gladiator Willys
It worked! Just got $1000 bucks!! Now i wonder if it works with the tread lightly discount....

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Just signed up! my Gladiator comes in this month! Fingers crossed that I get a sweet email!

Do you guys have any idea if you can use this with the tread lightly 1% below invoice deal?

Where did you sign up and zip code did you use?

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
Thanks My Friend! Signed up with truecar for Gladiator incentives and received $500 off any new gladiator except Rubi thru 3/31 ... My Mojave is expected sometime in April hopefully. Do these incentives occur monthly?
They are kind of random, Good to see that you just saved $500.00