First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
Hey guys I’ve been kicking around doing something with my fenders. I can’t decide between chopping my painted sport fenders or going aftermarket. The thing that is keeping me from chopping my sport fenders is trying to decide what to do about the spot under the rear fender. It leaves it unfinished looking.
Has anyone that’s done a fender chop on the sport fenders found a solution for this?
EA73660A-1AB5-46E7-8A36-70C2B3C9058F.png

For aftermarket fenders I have been looking at a wide range from dv8, fishbone and even metal cloak. On these I kind of want to do a buy once cry once kind of thing and buy something decent.
Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Put a matte black wrap on that lower edge if it bothers you. The ones I've seen don't really stick out as unfinished unless you are really trying to nitpick

OP
OP
Boostnu

Boostnu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
Most of the ones I’ve seen have been the rubicon’s or Mojave and I don’t think they leave that spot. The vinyl may be a good option to cover it up.

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Put a matte black wrap on that lower edge if it bothers you. The ones I've seen don't really stick out as unfinished unless you are really trying to nitpick
I had a flat black 1” vinyl wrap on my chopped front fender and it looked great. Matched the rear.
I’m about to chop the rear and do them both and connect them with the flat vinyl like the “flatbill” concept. I’ll also do the hood and tailgate.
Sponsored