Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
From what Ive heard the AAL lights don't exactly fit on the Sport Fenders, that's why i went with the rugged ridge brakcet but perhaps someone figured something out to make it work by now Lol

And I started on 37's and had no issues on the 3.5 in lift but when you go to 40's you will definitely have to do the fender chop. Rubbed a bunch whether I was turning into a parking space or making a u-turn. And if you have Rubicon rock rails you will have to trim them a bit so that the tire doesnt make contact because the rock rail extends a bit further than the body of the car in the front.
I didn't notice at 1st that you didn't have the lights with your brackets, do have turn signals in your headlights?
Sponsored

BerardJT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I didn't notice at 1st that you didn't have the lights with your brackets, do have turn signals in your headlights?
Yep! Theres a video attachment in one of my responses on the first page which shows a video of the turning signals functioning. The yellow amber light that you see turned off, thats closest to the headlight in the video, is the amber light that stays on while driving. The outer light that is blinking is my turning signal. Just had my hazards turned on to show them functioning.

They are a high quality, pure amber that work great. Have attached the video again for reference.

And again, have wheeled hard a bunch and lights still work no problem.

Attachments

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Yep! Theres a video attachment in one of my responses on the first page which shows a video of the turning signals functioning. The yellow amber light that you see turned off, thats closest to the headlight in the video, is the amber light that stays on while driving. The outer light that is blinking is my turning signal. Just had my hazards turned on to show them functioning.

They are a high quality, pure amber that work great. Have attached the video again for reference.

And again, have wheeled hard a bunch and lights still work no problem.
Thats really cool! You can also get the fender lights and connect them to your blinkers. I did it to have a side blinker and it would work great on yours.

20201204_154553.jpg

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase
So the Quake led fender chop lights will fit on the Sport S Max Tow fenders? I would need to cut the fenders on the sides?
Sponsored