First Name
Bev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Hi all, new to this forum. I have a quick question. There is a massive amount of cold air that comes from and around the glove box. This will occur whether the heat/air is on or not. It happens only randomly, I called the dealership and was told unless they can duplicate the problem than it can't be fixed. Well its so random that it is doubtful they will be able to duplicate it. I have 2021 Rubicon Gladiator. Has anyone else heard of this or had this problem? If so how can I correct it? Thank you for your help!
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Hi all, new to this forum. I have a quick question. There is a massive amount of cold air that comes from and around the glove box. This will occur whether the heat/air is on or not. It happens only randomly, I called the dealership and was told unless they can duplicate the problem than it can't be fixed. Well its so random that it is doubtful they will be able to duplicate it. I have 2021 Rubicon Gladiator. Has anyone else heard of this or had this problem? If so how can I correct it? Thank you for your help!
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/draft-through-glove-box.24052/

Reactions: Bev