Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
Red was never my first choice but didn't really want white or silver. Nothing wrapping it won't cure if it really bothers me.

Koja

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydra Blue Gladiator (LEMON), 2021 Hydra blueJT 04 Rubicon, 04 Ultra classic
Occupation
Retired Sailor, what ever i can scrape together
NO regrets, I waited for the HYDRA BLUE....

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
NO regrets, I waited for the HYDRA BLUE....
Saw a Hydro in person tonight. It is excellent! It's a blue that pops; lots of depth. It's now #2 for me (haven't purchased yet).

Adawg1203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
No regrets but Gator and Gobi were my #1 and #2 choices and I got my #3 choice in Red cuz they were not available on the LE.

But, I wouldn't wrap it or do anything else with the color - it is not that important to me cuz I would like to spend that money on other "functional" mods than wrapping it for $3500. I was also thinking of ceramic coating and the quote for that is $1500 which again IMO is not money well spent for me cuz I am going to take the Jeep outdoors and ding and dent it LOL.

Ofc, this is purely subjective and these things might be important to someone else just not me...
Gobi was my 1st preference. Like you, since the color wasn't available on LE, I quickly stuck with what I knew and ordered red. Extremely pleased and happy with choice.

I had the ceramic coating done to my vehicle and agree that if you plan to incur some trail battle wounds, it may not make sense to do. One benefit I really enjoy about the ceramic coating other than its clean glossy look, would have to be how much easier it makes washing a vehicle!

Sponsored

dhurley737

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Gator Rubicon, 2018 Ford Expedition Platinum, 2019 Audi Q7, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro, 2016 Nautique G21, 1968 Chevrolet Corvette
I picked up my Gator last night - I absolutely LOVE the color.

Now if anyone wants to trade their GOBI body-colored hard top for my Gator colored hard top, we have a deal! :)

DH

TexasJeep

First Name
Kita
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I really really wanted Hella Yella (yellow)!!!! Settled with white which I'm detailing with red stuff.
Sponsored