BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Bought a black Rubi. Had my mind set on Firecracker Red for months. Had a great deal offered to me on a black one so I bought it. I've never been a black vehicle person but I always envied those who had black Jeeps and were able to keep them all nice and shiney. I've had my JT now for just a hair over 3 months and I struggle loving it. I try convincing myself that I do and then I see a red one and I beat myself up. I just try to make the best of it. I am thankful that I can afford to have one regardless of color. Funny that I get complements on it every day. Here is a pic I just took after installing the Daystar 1.5" leveling kit.

20191102_013002.jpg

received_795202980907619.jpeg
If I were you I'd trade it in and get the one you want. Life is too short not to be in the one you want when you can afford the vehicle.

mtbclimber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
The long wait to be able to order punk’n tested my patience and daily opposition from my wife tested my resolve but thankful I held it together. I get excited every time I see it. Absolutely zero regret, and now she even admits it was the right choice :)

WMJEEPS

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ
Occupation
Self employed
Vehicle Showcase
I love my Punkn Gladiator no regrets here I didn't want to have what everyone else has. I like a lot of the colors but my very first Jeep was a orange cj5

IMG_20191030_140504_826.jpg

Sponsored

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
Was positive at the outset that I wanted Gobi. Went to the dealer and found out it wasn't available yet. "Settled" on Sting Grey from looking at the gray wranglers in the lot. Couldn't be happier with the result! Sting Grey is a very cool color - businesslike and understated. I mean, it looks like it means business! Wouldn't trade it for any other color.
Glad Driveway.jpg

jeepjonah

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
White w/ tan leather. Love it! I'm in Miami so I guess that is our color in a way ;) Only other color I would have chosen would have been Stingray with Tan. I must say that it is an impressive color combo!

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
my preference, I thought, was 1- Gobi 2- Stingray and 3- Red. I tried to order a Gobi with manual transmission but my dealer told me that there was a temporary hold on the MT. I found a Stingray with everything I wanted and nothing else so I jumped on it. Now that I’ve seen a good picture of a Gobi I realize that I WOULD HAVE REGRETTED IT. I am so happy with the Stingray in so many ways. didn’t realize it when it signed the bottom line but I tray did get my #1 choice.

deweyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (white, tan interior, premium top, auto, tow, Sirius, aftermarket bedliner), 2007 Ridgeline, 2002 Mustang Convertible, 2012 Jeep Patriot 4WD, 2015 Inifiniti QX60
Occupation
Attorney
White with tan interior is my jam, so I'm happy! Second choice would have been sting with tan interior. They look badass in all colors!
I ordered a Sting with tan interior. Couldn't stand waiting and bought a white one off the lot with tan interior. It's my beach vehicle and very happy with white. So tired of vehicles so hot you can't touch from the sunshine.

Sponsored

Pogoda

First Name
Rob & Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins; 2001 Ram 2500 5.9 diesel
Yup wish I would’ve gotten Blue or Gator. I live my silver but those are more unique
We're getting ready to order the hydro blue, white is also a consideration. We have a Casita travel trailer (3000lbs) that is white with blue stripe. I thought the hydro blue would tie in the blue stripe perfectly. Hubby wants white. I'll probably win out on this one.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
If I were you I'd trade it in and get the one you want. Life is too short not to be in the one you want when you can afford the vehicle.
It's been a consideration. Problem is dealer is only offering me $46,000 trade for a vehicle that stickered for $59,000. I paid $54,000 for it. I'll learn to love it before I give it away.

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
No regrets but Gator and Gobi were my #1 and #2 choices and I got my #3 choice in Red cuz they were not available on the LE.

But, I wouldn't wrap it or do anything else with the color - it is not that important to me cuz I would like to spend that money on other "functional" mods than wrapping it for $3500. I was also thinking of ceramic coating and the quote for that is $1500 which again IMO is not money well spent for me cuz I am going to take the Jeep outdoors and ding and dent it LOL.

Ofc, this is purely subjective and these things might be important to someone else just not me...
Sponsored