Sponsored

Colors: What color will your Gladiator be?

What color will your Gladiator be?

• Total voters

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Punkin is there right now, maybe they are playing around with the build site. Getting ready for pricing!
Odd, I just went back to check and it shows on the Rubicon and Sport models but not Sport S and Overland.
Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
I want Hellayella!!!

But will settle for White, or maybe Red, or maybe Granite, or maybe....

Or the first Rubi I see as I try and wait for my order but can’t wait because I have a shipment of plywood ordered I need to move from here to there......

MORAR

First Name
Flav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 LX470 & 2017 4Runner TRD OR
Vehicle Showcase
if they bring out ANVIL . I'm 100% getting that

Gobistick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landrover 110 and Gladiator Sport S
image.jpeg
Gobi please!! As soon as late availability can come. You can see by my forum name it's got to have a stick too. No slush box for me. I'm liking the steel phone dials for my wheels too. For all you kiddies out there, a phone dial is a manual analogue mechanism with numbered holes in it that one used to put your index finger into and rotate clockwise 'til it came up against a metal stop. You'd do that for each number in the phone number of the party you wanted to speak with. I'll explain what clockwise means later.

Last edited:

Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
image.jpeg
Gobi please!! As soon as late availability can come. You can see by my forum name it's got to have a stick too. No slush box for me. I'm liking the steel phone dials for my wheels too. For all you kiddies out there, a phone dial is a manual analogue mechanism with numbered holes in it that one used to put your index finger into and rotate clockwise 'til it came up against a metal stop. You'd do that for each number in the phone number of the party you want your to speak with. I'll explain what clockwise means later.
This came after the party line right?

Gobistick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landrover 110 and Gladiator Sport S
image.jpeg
My family phone had a phone dial at the same time as a party line, but I think you are correct that the party line came first.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
My friends in the lower americas (so gouche to say del sur or de centrale anymore), tell me they have done a little bit of work. Gene editing they call it. Cloning they say. Started in polo ponies I know!

I say red is the new green and I LOVE Love love it!

gator-386x283.jpg

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
My friends in the lower americas (so gouche to say del sur or de centrale anymore), tell me they have done a little bit of work. Gene editing they call it. Cloning they say. Started in polo ponies I know!

I say red is the new green and I LOVE Love love it!

gator-386x283.jpg
LOOKs more like "Rust" to me . Have we as "humans" gone that LOCO ? Yes, I'm saddened to write !
As far as MY color "choice" -- sometimes color "choices" are based on Location & can be ever changing, Regardless for the "base coat" ;) ! For instance, if my "base coat" were Gator or Sting Gray, my options, and I'm up on the Trails of SW Colorado or in Moab, or the bayou's of Louisiana, or the . . . well you get the picture ? ADD to that what SEASON and what Weather ? My long winded point is -- Dirty, Muddy, Slimy in all shades of "brown" ? :like: :clap: .

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
My plan is Gobi. However, Punk'n is calling my name. Problem is my JLUR is Punk'n.
Sponsored