Sponsored

I wonder if Bikini color will be on the Gladiator one day?

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
BLUE

What The Color Of Your Car Says About Your Personality

If you have a blue car, it doesn’t necessarily mean you have a case of the blues. Rather, blue cars act as a tiny bit of sunny sky on an otherwise gray and bleak highway or street.

If you own a blue car, you are compassionate, optimistic, stable, honest, and serene. You like to be admired for a strong sense of self and wisdom.

Sally Augustin points out that “the minivan mom may choose blue, which projects a nice, stable family appearance.”

Although you may be suspicious of flamboyant behavior, you are introspective and sensitive enough to try to find common ground with someone you may not relate to at first.

I'm Just saying.....:facepalm:

0006_Layer-Comp-713-600x328.jpg

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
So I had some time while walking the dogs to see this color in person, very Tahitian Green. It has some blue to green to blue dynamics depending on angle of light blah blah blah but ultimately I don’t like it for me. For you maybe it’s perfect.

I found it to be somehow both not blue and not green enough. I suppose I’m more interested in a peacock effect ( the bird not the statement) with deeper colors with more contrast.

It is a nice color though.

Merman Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
If you look online, a few third party resellers now offer scratch kits for bikini pearldust gladiators. Hmmm.....

Sponsored

NFRs2000NYC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
I think bikini looks great! Hydro blue is fairly similar though. I'm just surprised the JL got rid of mojito! and have two blues.
Not even close. I made fun of bikini for ages....until I saw it in person. IMHO, it is probably the most stunning color in the automotive market today. In the sun, it is absolutely incredible.

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
I would love to see it added to the 2021 model year.
Sponsored