Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
that dump box isn't stock is it? BADASS!
I'll research it. (Edit: wow.rabbit hole! Best guess is yes stock. Found a used hydraulic and frame on eBay, meaning some good dudes extracted it from a near gone JT for anyone needing to keep their JT dump bed alive...)

Here's the ad for the truck in the picture:

Description
This Jeep J20 is only on its second owner. It has had a pretty easy life the past 10 years and has spent most of its life with a roof over its head.
The 360 V8 runs very well and the truck can pull a ton. Dana 60 axle in the rear and a Dana 44 in the front. First gear is super low. I spent $2500 on a light overhaul about 300 miles ago.The engine got a new cam shaft and a couple new lifter springs.It had $500 worth of carborator work done about 50 miles ago and is running great.
The dump bed, ooseneck hitch, adio, ights, oors, nd wiring are in good working order.
The gas gauge isn't working and the lens the covers the speedometer is loose. There is a small chip in the windshield, ut it hasn't gotten bigger for several years. The transfer case boot is missing. Other than that, his truck is in really great shape. The plywood in the bed is just to protect it, here are no major holes in the sheet metal. It comes with an extra tailgate.

Last edited:

Imjeli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
WeatherTech floor mats. Usually the first purchase in all my past vehicles. The carpet takes a beating from these Sconnie winters.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I'll research it. (Edit: wow.rabbit hole! Best guess is yes stock. Found a used hydraulic and frame on eBay, meaning some good dudes extracted it from a near gone JT for anyone needing to keep their JT dump bed alive...)

Here's the ad for the truck in the picture:

Description
This Jeep J20 is only on its second owner. It has had a pretty easy life the past 10 years and has spent most of its life with a roof over its head.
The 360 V8 runs very well and the truck can pull a ton. Dana 60 axle in the rear and a Dana 44 in the front. First gear is super low. I spent $2500 on a light overhaul about 300 miles ago.The engine got a new cam shaft and a couple new lifter springs.It had $500 worth of carborator work done about 50 miles ago and is running great.
The dump bed, ooseneck hitch, adio, ights, oors, nd wiring are in good working order.
The gas gauge isn't working and the lens the covers the speedometer is loose. There is a small chip in the windshield, ut it hasn't gotten bigger for several years. The transfer case boot is missing. Other than that, his truck is in really great shape. The plywood in the bed is just to protect it, here are no major holes in the sheet metal. It comes with an extra tailgate.
It comes with plywood already in the bed?!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
WeatherTech floor mats. Usually the first purchase in all my past vehicles. The carpet takes a beating from these Sconnie winters.
Have you looked at husky mats? The weather tech front mats for my Pacifica weren't great, so I got husky front mats, weathertech center mats and a Lloyds mat cargo mat.

Imjeli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
Have you looked at husky mats? The weather tech front mats for my Pacifica weren't great, so I got husky front mats, weathertech center mats and a Lloyds mat cargo mat.
I used Husky for my jku in 2012. I ordered the wrong color and sold them. I thought I'd try WeatherTech next and just thought they felt better, not sure why but its WeatherTech for me.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Probably Katzkins, take off Rubi rims AT tires/bumpers/sliders/Fox shocks, winch, EBC brake pads (lots of complaints on Ram OEM pads) hothead liner, bedliner, and tonneau or softopper.

Last edited:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably Katzkins, take off Rubi rims AT tires/bumpers/sliders/Fox shocks, winch, EBC brake pads (lots of complaints on Ram OEM pads) hothead liner, bedliner, and tonneau or softopper.
have you seen that hothead mat setup for the entire floor of a jeep? looks nice. Hope they have that for the JT.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, I'll check it out thanks

There's also a youtube video of them showing the sound assasin mat on a cymbal, pretty nice.

EDIT: Found it!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How is this gonna make it any quieter when I’ve got no doors and roof?
i guess it reduces the road noise under you, so you can concentrate on the wind blowing your flowing locks?

Flamma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Trailhawk, 2017 Dodge Challenger 392 T/A
This will be my first mod...

ivanka-trump.jpg
Sponsored