First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Medicine
Hi! I am brand new to the forum (just bought a Gladiator on Saturday!) and want to give a shout-out to Craig Benner at Koons Jeep in Northern Virginia. He offers 6% under invoice and a very streamlined buying process. I ordered my Mojavae on 4 Feb, it arrived on 23 Feb, and I drove it home on 27 Feb. I was in and out of the dealership in 90 minutes, and the whole process was clear, straightforward, and enjoyable. This is what buying a vehicle should be like! You can reach Craig at [email protected]. He is very responsive. Thanks Craig!
Sponsored

Long Driver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra, Mercedes GLA 250
Hi! I am brand new to the forum (just bought a Gladiator on Saturday!) and want to give a shout-out to Craig Benner at Koons Jeep in Northern Virginia. He offers 6% under invoice and a very streamlined buying process. I ordered my Mojavae on 4 Feb, it arrived on 23 Feb, and I drove it home on 27 Feb. I was in and out of the dealership in 90 minutes, and the whole process was clear, straightforward, and enjoyable. This is what buying a vehicle should be like! You can reach Craig at [email protected]. He is very responsive. Thanks Craig!
Congrats on your new purchase, Do you mind if I ask how much Koons charged you for processing fee on your order? I found a good deal advertised on their website but the fine print stipulated that I had to qualify for 4 obscure promotions and the processing fee was $899.

OP
OP
GUJeeper

GUJeeper

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Medicine
Congrats on your new purchase, Do you mind if I ask how much Koons charged you for processing fee on your order? I found a good deal advertised on their website but the fine print stipulated that I had to qualify for 4 obscure promotions and the processing fee was $899.
Sorry for the late reply. The only fee was the $899 you mention. Destination is included. This only applies to factory orders through Craig though, not to any stock at the dealership.

Long Driver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra, Mercedes GLA 250
Sorry for the late reply. The only fee was the $899 you mention. Destination is included. This only applies to factory orders through Craig though, not to any stock at the dealership.
Thanks for your help! I'm in contact with Craig and have sent him two builds to price. A Sport bare bone and a Mojave.

Sponsored

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
Yep, Craig is great to work with!
Easiest new vehicle transaction I’ve ever had.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I bought mine through Koon's as well, and had a very positive experience.

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
I bought my JT from a different dealer closer to home, but when I was searching for a good deal (while I was in Afghanistan, no less) Craig was very helpful and upfront with pricing. If it weren't for the fact that I got a comparable price from a local dealer I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Craig at Koons.

RedOverland

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
The invoice price is 5 to 6% below MSRP, and all dealerships will charge the invoice price. Sounds like Koons is the stereotypical car salesman. I’m sure they are pushing the extended warranty, you know, because of all those electronics.

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
The invoice price is 5 to 6% below MSRP, and all dealerships will charge the invoice price. Sounds like Koons is the stereotypical car salesman. I’m sure they are pushing the extended warranty, you know, because of all those electronics.
Wrong, Craig sells at 6% under INVOICE, about 11% off MSRP.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.