Did the site’s formatting change for anyone else

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ
I hope the new format highlights your new post notifications like the old one did
Sponsored

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
Yea dont like it. I dont like the avatar area either. I liked when I could just look over to see where the person posting was from. Now you have to click on it. I get curious where ppl are when they talk about taking doors off and it's still 40 degrees here.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Look guys and gals this forum is already hard enough to navigate through when I'm drunk ,this change has me wanting to cry scream and throw my phone at the same time. I'm all kinds of confused

JAY

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
As we announced, the recent look for the past 24 hrs was just a temporary look while the new ones were being worked on.

The new styles are now in place and there’s a Light Mode and Dark Mode. If you’re on desktop browser you can toggle between them by clicking on the light bulb icon at the top of the forum in the navigation bar. If you’re on mobile, you can switch by clicking on “Style Chooser” in the footer at the very bottom of the the site.

Certain forum functions/features that you may notice are still missing will be restored in the next couple of days. Thanks for your patience.

JT-S-Maxi-IND

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 1998 Pontiac Sunfire convertible
Occupation
Retired (Sales)
First impression this morning (iPad) looks much better. . Love the darker font.

after using it now off & on today, this is fantastic.

thanks

Last edited:

Sponsored

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
I like the formatting now. Both light and dark are good.

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
thanks Jay. On a related question my iPad used to zoom to just the section where people were talking and now it doesnt. way to restore this?

As we announced, the recent look for the past 24 hrs was just a temporary look while the new ones were being worked on.

The new styles are now in place and there’s a Light Mode and Dark Mode. If you’re on desktop browser you can toggle between them by clicking on the light bulb icon at the top of the forum in the navigation bar. If you’re on mobile, you can switch by clicking on “Style Chooser” in the footer at the very bottom of the the site.

Certain forum functions/features that you may notice are still missing will be restored in the next couple of days. Thanks for your patience.
3BC72B1F-2940-4B17-AFCA-DCA8655789E4.png

880A8766-D9B0-4630-A61D-43FCE22701F7.png

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Hey is this the thread where we all say thanks for the upgrade @JAY? :like:

735ab6874420d6c5a9f94ffe54f5e777.jpg

Reactions: JAY

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Light, dark, just post more Jeep pictures and problem solved!

Jeep Gladiator Did the site’s formatting change for anyone else 28771053653_b2724a87df_b
Also, I'm pretty sure if you could find one of these Jeeps from Spain, you could turn it into the most accurate Mystery Machine on the planet.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Also, I'm pretty sure if you could find one of these Jeeps from Spain, you could turn it into the most accurate Mystery Machine on the planet.
Same vertical windshield though

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Same vertical windshield though
Everything except the wheel arches is correct, and of course the spare tire not being on the front of the vehicle.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Everything except the wheel arches is correct, and of course the spare tire not being on the front of the vehicle.
There's a guy on here who love FCs. The internet says this is the side view, same type truck. Panel sides .. spare in the bed.. must be something to drive

Jeep Gladiator Did the site’s formatting change for anyone else a-13

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
There's a guy on here who love FCs. The internet says this is the side view, same type truck. Panel sides .. spare in the bed.. must be something to drive

Jeep Gladiator Did the site’s formatting change for anyone else a-13
People have built the fictional Mystery Machine, and most settle on the old Dodge vans as the vehicle, but, the headlights are wrong, along with the turn signals, even the windshield is too rounded. Scooby Doo is set around Coolsville Ohio, and who's to say that Fred was even more of a hipster in '69, and built it off an imported 60's Jeep FC van. I'm just saying that a Jeep FC van would be the closest thing for accuracy.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
People have built the fictional Mystery Machine, and most settle on the old Dodge vans as the vehicle, but, the headlights are wrong, along with the turn signals, even the windshield is too rounded. Scooby Doo is set around Coolsville Ohio, and who's to say that Fred was even more of a hipster in '69, and built it off an imported 60's Jeep FC van. I'm just saying that a Jeep FC van would be the closest thing for accuracy.
Agree that pictures of Jeeps tend to settle a body down! I like this truck, not to own, but to kind of wonder at.

Here's a related link for history buffs: https://www.motortrend.com/news/jeep-forward-control-viasa-ebro-truck-van/

Jeep Gladiator Did the site’s formatting change for anyone else download
Jeep Gladiator Did the site’s formatting change for anyone else download
Sponsored