www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
  • Banned
There are few things that make your Truck or Jeep Look the part of the 4x4 community. The winch is right there with Wheels Tires and Lift. Take a journey with me in the install of the Warn VR EVO 10S 12S winch. The gearing is the only thing different in the 10 and 12 series winch. The weight and size is the same.

I bought it at Summit Racing because they ship heavy parts to Guam easily through their website shopping cart.

Winch, VR EVO 10-S, Electric, 10,000 lb. Rating, 12 V, Hawse Fairlead, 3-Stage Planetary Gear, Synthetic Rope, 3/8 in. Diameter, Each

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
There are few things that make your Truck or Jeep Look the part of the 4x4 community. The winch is right there with Wheels Tires and Lift. Take a journey with me in the install of the Warn VR EVO 10S 12S winch. The gearing is the only thing different in the 10 and 12 series winch. The weight and size is the same.

I bought it at Summit Racing because they ship heavy parts to Guam easily through their website shopping cart.

Winch, VR EVO 10-S, Electric, 10,000 lb. Rating, 12 V, Hawse Fairlead, 3-Stage Planetary Gear, Synthetic Rope, 3/8 in. Diameter, Each

Why 10k instead of 12k for extra security?

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Great question. I opted for the exact winch in 12k. Did a straight line pull on a JT that was frame deep in mud. Very happy with the results.

Why 10k instead of 12k for extra security?

Dunks001

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 790R
Occupation
Funemployed
Someone wise gave me a good inexpensive tip. Cut to size some drawer liner to cover the line. It keeps the line cleaner and protects from UV damage. UV will probably fade it quick in Quam. Cheers.

image.jpg
Sponsored