First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Medical Sales
Yeah, this seems silly. Falls under the "its a Jeep thing" philosophy. Interior made for water.....just deal!

Next we are going to look to eliminate the problem of rain getting inside with the top down :)!

But to each is their own. Congrats for being innovative on your rig!

The part of the water coming in is less frustrating to me that itā€™s coming on the Jeep and more frustrating that itā€™s getting my clothes wet.
Sponsored

Jim_n_Tx

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A, 1968 Jeepster Commando, M422 Mighty Mite and 2020 Gladiator Bright White
Vehicle Showcase
A dab of duct-seal at the front of the gutter works for me.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I was going to try the door sweep mod, then I though about making something via 3D printer... then I stumbled on this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LCXQ24P/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A1I56JK6GHKXVX&psc=1
Ive had a set sitting at my house for weeks and just havenā€™t done it. Two reasons
1) I want to wait for warmer weather so i can out the soft top on..i dont want them to make the problem worse with the soft top

2) they just look kinda doofy to me...ruins the lines of the windshield imo

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
I was going to try the door sweep mod, then I though about making something via 3D printer... then I stumbled on this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LCXQ24P/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A1I56JK6GHKXVX&psc=1
Ive had a set sitting at my house for weeks and just havenā€™t done it. Two reasons
1) I want to wait for warmer weather so i can out the soft top on..i dont want them to make the problem worse with the soft top

2) they just look kinda doofy to me...ruins the lines of the windshield imo
I wonder if those extensions need to extend all the way to the windshield... the water drips on you now because the gutters end where they do. Had they extended just to the edge of the windshield frame, the water would cling to the surface of the frame and run down until that surface ends... I would think.

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Thanks for taking the time to post this detailed fix that you came up with and bonus points for including all the pictures. šŸ‘šŸ‘āœŒ
and Iā€™m like someone elseā€™s post, itā€™s more about the water running on my pants when Iā€™m going somewhere important than it is about a little water getting on the floor mats of the jeep.
Sponsored