First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Occupation
FF
Trying, and struggling to find a direct answer. I'm looking at a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys with the 24W package. It has the Technology Group, Convenience Group, and Cold Weather Group. Under Cowl Weather, it lists Heated front seats and heated steering wheel, but no mention of Remote Start. Any ideas? I have an inquiry into the owner.

Jeep Gladiator Does Willys 24W package include remote start? 2021 Model year Sticker
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Remote Start using the cellular network is only available with the 8.4 Uconnect. Remote Start using the FOB can be added by the dealer if not included.

TotallyReasonable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JT Willys
Mine did, nice little feature. Only thing I wish the package came with was keyless entry, but mopar sells a kit to add it after the fact.

Jeep Gladiator Does Willys 24W package include remote start? 2021 Model year 1648140143097

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
with your auto tranny and cold weather group package Iā€™m šŸ’Æ youā€™ll have remote start.
have an automatic willys (my22) with no cold weather. remote start is just part of the 24W package, no cold weather needed. NOT on the 23W package as i'm sure you're all aware.

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I just looked up my window sticker thinking that was odd but wouldnā€™t you know, remote start isnā€™t spelled out. Anyway, I have a 21 Willys 24W with the only options of Auto and Cold Weather group and it does have remote start.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I just looked up my window sticker thinking that was odd but wouldnā€™t you know, remote start isnā€™t spelled out. Anyway, I have a 21 Willys 24W with the only options of Auto and Cold Weather group and it does have remote start.
Comes with the cold weather group.

MikeyK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Teacher
Not sure if this is the best thread to ask (I did search), and if you want to give me a link, thatā€™s good too šŸ‘

Brought my 2022 Willys home last Thursday, traded my 12 JKR. Itā€™s a manual, so no remote start.

But cold weather and convenience ground.

Loving the heated seats and steering wheel. It will come in handy next December/January/February on those cold fly fishing Saturdays šŸ˜

Question is, anyone heard of or experienced any problems/ electrical issues? My one week isnā€™t a very big sample size!

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Not sure if this is the best thread to ask (I did search), and if you want to give me a link, thatā€™s good too šŸ‘

Brought my 2022 Willys home last Thursday, traded my 12 JKR. Itā€™s a manual, so no remote start.

But cold weather and convenience ground.

Loving the heated seats and steering wheel. It will come in handy next December/January/February on those cold fly fishing Saturdays šŸ˜

Question is, anyone heard of or experienced any problems/ electrical issues? My one week isnā€™t a very big sample size!
Yea the 23w package does not include remote start. OP is asking about 24w (which is just 23w with an automatic) and 24w does have remote start
Sponsored