dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2021 Gladiator Willys
Hey guys,
One thing I would like to get is a harness for my German Short Haired Pointer. I plan to spend time with the truck "naked" and dont need my pup jumping out! What are some crowd favorites? Thank you for the wisdom, and snarky responses as always! ;)
Sponsored

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,
One thing I would like to get is a harness for my German Short Haired Pointer. I plan to spend time with the truck "naked" and dont need my pup jumping out! What are some crowd favorites? Thank you for the wisdom, and snarky responses as always! ;)
I tie a leash to the back seat tethers for child car seat and just leave it when not in use

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I have a harness made by a company called "PugLife" and it came with a short tether that clips to one of the D-rings on the harness and then snaps into the seat belt receiver.

LaterGator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator
my experience is that they only jump from a moving jeep once. After that all is good. But then it also depends on your dog's IQ.

Tankmix1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Got one from a company called Doggy Kingdom...comes with a leash and a fairly long tether....one end slides into to your seat belt latch and one end hooks to whatever collar you use...I would not use a choker chain IMO

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

Sponsored

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Hey guys,
In my opinion, this is the only way to go for a harness:

https://ruffwear.com/collections/dog-harnesses

I, also, utilize black diamond quick draws to lock the harness to the vehicle, seatbelts, etc. Safety is numero uno for for my pups!

https://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en_US/shop/quickdraws-runners/

Keep your furry family members safe!

MojaveBart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, Ducati Panigale 1199s, Harley-Davidson 114 Fatboy, Harley-Davidson FLSS, Aprilia Tuono Factory, Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports
Same one I use. works great and I use it on my 140lb dog

Got one from a company called Doggy Kingdom...comes with a leash and a fairly long tether....one end slides into to your seat belt latch and one end hooks to whatever collar you use...I would not use a choker chain IMO

Jeep Gladiator Dog Harness IMG_0133

Jeep Gladiator Dog Harness IMG_0133

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
watching this thread...

Looking for options with the rear seats up. My pup seems to be more comfortable on the floor than the seats. And I'm not interested in getting a hammock as I'll need to switch between kids vs dog often in a day

OP
OP
dakota.morgan91

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2021 Gladiator Willys
I appreciate all of the responses! I got crazy busy at work lately and havent explored the options you guys posted yet!!
Sponsored